Pet Shop Boys - Super Hits Collection (2014)

TheDivineAvenger

TheDivineAvenger

5nCFtSU.jpg

Artist: Pet Shop Boys Album: Super Hits Collection Released: 2014 Genre: Pop, Syntpop, Dance Format / Bitrate: MP3 / 320 kbps Size: 217 Mb Time: 1:36:43 Pet Shop Boys - British pop is a group formed in 1981 in London. Pet Shop Boys is one of the most commercially successful and productive teams of Great Britain, recording dance music over the last 20 years they were released more than 40 singles (20 of them fall into the top ten UK charts), 11 studio albums (all of them were in top 10 UK chart, taking place from the 1st to 9th) and a number of collaborative recordings with other artists.

Tracklist:
01. Always On My Mind 02. Go West 03. It's A Sin 04. Rent 05. Suburbia 06. So Hard 07. Footsteps 08. I Want A Lover 09. Was It Worth It 10. Tonight Is Forever 11. Left to My Own Devices 12. Paninaro 13. Being Boring 14. It's Alright 15. Why Do not We Live Together 16. Domino Dancing 17. Heart 18. What Have I Done to Deserve This 19. You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk 20. Opportunities (let's make lots of money)

Download:

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 1