Johnny Mathis - Classic Country Music [Volume One] (2013)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Johnny Mathis - Classic Country Music [Volume One] (2013)

JMm_CCM_V1_13.jpg

Biography
b. 28 September 1933, Maud, Texas, USA. Not to be confused with his more successful namesake, this Johnny Mathis is a country singer-songwriter. He appeared on the Big ‘D’ Jamboree, Dallas, but moved to Shreveport and made his debut on The Louisiana Hayride in 1953. The following year, he and Jimmy Lee Fautheree recorded as Jimmy And Johnny and gained a number 3 US country chart hit with his song ‘If You Don’t Somebody Else Will’.
During his days at Shreveport, Mathis worked with Johnny Horton and co-wrote some songs with him including "I’ll Do It Everytime". Horton also recorded some of Mathis’ songs. Although Mathis appeared on the Grand Ole Opry, he had no solo chart hits after ‘Please Talk To My Heart’ in 1963. The following year that song became a Top 10 hit for Ray Price and, 16 years later, charted again for Freddy Fender.
His songs have been recorded by many stars, including George Jones, Faron Young, Charley Pride and Engelbert Humperdinck. Mathis wrote and recorded both country and gospel material throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s. In February 1999 he suffered a massive stroke which curtailed his music career.

Tracklist:

01. No More
02. Just Do The Best You Can
03. While You're On My Mind
04. All I Need Is You
05. Who Needs Your Love
06. I Want To Go Somewhere
07. I Say What I Mean
08. I Don't Know When That Will Be
09. The Sign Of Time
10. My Heart Is On The Paper
11. There's No More Love
12. I'll Cry When I Call Your Name

IMPORTANT!
To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"
2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"
3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.
Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :hi:

Bam

• Like 1