Thug Passion

Shortie

Thug Passion
English | 2016 | ASIN: B01CESQ1P8 | 93 pages | ePUB, MOBI, AZW3 | 1.1 MB

I am a well succeed mother of two, although I came from a non-functional but wealthy family, I managed to flourish all by myself professionally failing miserably in my love life My love life doesnt exist and the truth is, I lost faith in it.

Every day I try to convince myself that I am better alone, but loneliness takes place and deep down I would like to be able to love again.

Sometimes, only sometimes I feel I am heartless, incapable of feeling something for a man and I wonder Why cant I live the love of my life? The one which can make my knees go weak, my heart pound fast and have that lasting love that I never had. Almost every day I question myself why cant I love a sweet guy but love never knocks in my heart and asks to get in

I am so tired of waiting for love, longing for a manly arm around me was something I missed deeply and I decided to do something unthinkable meeting a man just for sex this was my sin since the beginning

Carolina lost faith in love until she finds it THUG PASSION is a crazy and questionable yet so irrational love for a man, who plays with her feelings.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.