THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

• SuperModerator

Whoa ... this is nice from our WebMaster, thank you !

I'll add here what I also posted in the staff's section. ;)

JWNIzNp.png

I'll never forget you, sp00kster, and when I feel in a bad mood
I can always read you, and I'll feel better again. ;)

From our old-old forum, more than 10 years ago ...

sp00kster_Well_done.jpg.4c3d20960de0802b

+

Erebus_sp00kster_RR.jpg.11dad70569c1fa39

Cheers boss, :wink:
Bam

• Like 14
  • Administrator

I agree and I'd also like to give my thanks to our WM. You're da man! :D

• Like 14
  • Andr Legend

We are all thankful to sp00ks for putting his right foot forward and steering the forum towards calm waters.

Despite ups and downs, we could always trust sp00ks to help the forum when needed.

Thanks WM .. Your contribution has helped the forum beyond words.

• Like 14

100% true and totally agree with the WM.

Even in the old forum Sp00ks took on the forum as the old boss only cared for the crack site.

Sp00ks took the reins on with probably no known knowledge to us mere mortals and has never asked for any thanks.

Well unfortunately your now getting them and its totally deserved.

The staff are what they are today thanks to your massive contribution and leadership in showing the way.

Will miss you loads and don't be a stranger

LONG LIVE ANDR ;)

• Like 11

Thank you Sp00ky2 for giving your knowledge to us and thank you WM for this nice and well deserved initiative. :)

• Like 9

Thank you Spooky a true pioneer of Andr. We all appreciate the hard work not only in the new forum though over a decade in the original too.

• Like 11

This is the greatest site - I have belonged for years - the management and staff should take a huge bow!!! Thanks for your marvellous work!!!!!!!

• Like 11

sp00kster  Thank you for all your hard work and the effort you have put in to make this a haven for all of us  mere mortals. You are a god here.

Thank you WM and all the staff who help keep the best foum the BEST

Thank you to all the contributors 

you all make this forum what it is

THANK YOU ALL

• Like 12

Thanks Sp00kster for the time you've put into the Andr board. As many of us have re-signed up over the years it's due to your work here in cooperation with the others.

Andr doesn't judge, come if you want and stay as long as you desire.

True class!

Regards!!

• Like 10

Great to hear from ya WM. Our thanks to you also for keeping this place, we call home, up and running.

200mle

• Like 9

It is indeed an achievement in life, and I don't just mean the virtual one, to have kept a legendary board in life, especially when other old and big ones had to disappear. Something that makes the person behind it a legend himself.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, koolkat said:

It is indeed an achievement in life, and I don't just mean the virtual one, to have kept a legendary board in life, especially when other old and big ones had to disappear. Something that makes the person behind it a legend himself.

So aptly put!

• Like 8

Sp00kster you old b*st*rd congrats m8, and thanks for all you do. "nop-jmp-nop" 0010011101 :TYSM:

Good to see the WebMaster around throwing praise around. :bv:

• Like 7