Search Apps

Hi folks, I am not sure what the name of this Search App I am looking for but do know that I had requested and gotten it here before the big crash. I have like hundreds and hundreds of text files in multiple folders. Of course, I name all my text files to ( infos ) ( in reference to my downloads and etc ). Now with having so many text files, I am trying to find this Search app ( once again ) that will search for *words within all the text files such as myandr.Again, I know there is such an app, as I had gotten it here before. Just cannot remember the name of it. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Since you deal with a lot of data and like portable apps, Total Commander should work well.

It is a highly customizable file manager which can be installed as a portable application. It has the text search feature you are looking for. You can even color-code file types and mass rename them with regex.

Thanks for the suggestion s33m33. I have tried using Total Commander in the past and it's just too overwhelming for me with all it's features.