Galactic Civilizations 3 (2015)

TheDivineAvenger

TheDivineAvenger

Galactic-Civilization-3-header.jpg

Humanity has developed faster-than-light travel. Now, the galaxy awaits exploration and colonization … but it isn’t empty. Galactic Civilizations III is the third addition to the critically acclaimed, best-selling space strategy game series. Play in the ultimate sandbox, where each game will have a unique map, unique worlds and new challenges to face. Galactic Civilizations III includes a campaign that brings players up to date on the 20-year story arc behind the rise of humanity in the 23rd century. Win through military conquest, cultural domination, technological ascension or political alliance.

ss2f7bf0.jpg

Features:

Massive technology tree: Research a technology tree with immense breadth and depth. Player choices determine the capabilities of their civilization.

Custom ship design: Players can design their own ships with total control over how they function as well as how they look. Any ship you’ve ever imagined can be created or downloaded.

Massive scale: The new, 64-bit, multi-core engine increases the number of possible opponents from 16 to 128 with a similar change to maximum map sizes.

Ideology: Player actions give points towards various ideologies. These ideologies give civilizations unique abilities, planetary improvements and bonuses.

Multiplayer: For the first time, Galactic Civilizations is a multiplayer game with full support for custom civilizations, saved multiplayer games and much more.

Unique technology trees: Players can play not just as the humans but as any civilization each with their own unique technology tree, ships, colony improvements and abilities.

Civilization Creator: To encourage massive gameplay, the game includes a civilization creator that has options for creating new civilizations with their own look, ships, technologies and even options for how the AI will use them.

New Battle System: Players can now design ships and assign them a specific role to play in a fleet. When fleet battles do occur, you can now view the battle in a cinematic style to see how your designs worked in practice.

ss11e4dd.jpg

Genre: Turn-Based Strategy

Publisher: Stardock Entertainment

Developer: Stardock Entertainment

Release Name: Galactic.Civilizations.III-CODEX

Size: 6.59 GB

- Extract 

- Burn or mount the .iso

- Run setup.exe and install

- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir

- Play

ECuDLX8.png  

General Notes:

- Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from 

trying to go online ..

- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary

to run this game with admin privileges instead

[media

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Download:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanks for this, but I cannot get it to play. Tried installing on 3 different drives , blocking the exe. with my firewall and running as administrator but it just crashes after the intro video every time! My computer has plenty of power and more than meets the games specs. Any suggestions?

TheDivineAvenger

Hello Xcom4.

The game works fine on my pc

zmn8uQG.png

6j5ARTM.png

731UPPT.png

My pc has the following configuration:

66qNsR9.png

My graphic card is a nvidia 840 gt with 4gb memory.

In my opinion, your problem has to do with the directx version or the configuration of your pc, if your followed the instructions.

Regards,

TDA