Cristina Sartori - Nite In The City (2006)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Cristina Sartori - Nite In The City (2006)

CSm_NITC06.jpg

Her taste in music is rooted in the most prolific and crucial period for pop music and folk-rock, or years of Carole King, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Joni Mitchell and also more blues and jazz historian, matured in her later at the scuola di Giorgio Gaslini.

Cristina Sartori was born artistically as well, singing in pubs accompanied by his guitar and singing, with the power and sweetness of his voice, the pieces that for many have represented and continue to represent, the soundtrack of his own existence.

Today, the Paduan singer has to his credit the CD: "Nite in the city", containing works by authors apparently far apart from each other, like Carole King, Duke Ellington, John Lennon and Pino Daniele, but whose listening carries in a magical atmosphere of personal arrangements and sounds through pure to support of renowned musicians as Roby subjects, Valerio Abeni, Stefano Lionello, Enrico Dal Bosco, Maurizio Scomparin, Michele Giacomazzi and Benny Lamonica; and "Illegalove", published in 2010, made along with guitarist Enrico Santacatterina and percussionist Max Tuzza. Some of his songs are also featured on compilations "Ladies" and "Sweeches of memories".

All titles are produced by Velut Luna, cult label in the world of the AUDIOPHILE HiFi, from very rich catalog of prominent artists in the pop, jazz and classical.

Tracklist:

01. The Man I Love (06:45)

02. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out (03:22)

03. Love For Sale (06:35)

04. I Get A Kick Out Of You (05:24)

05. Alleria (04:55)

06. God Bless The Child (06:00)

07. Norwegian Wood (04:02)

08. Here, There And Everywhere (04:56)

09. Lover Man (05:12)

10. Baby I Love Your Way (04:21)

11. I Don't Know How To Love Him (New Version) (03:51)

12. Can't Buy Me Love (New Version) (03:18)

13. I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues (New Version) (03:58)

Total Playtime: 1:02:39

| Genre: Jazz, Pop Vocals | Label: Velut Luna | MP3 320kbps (CBR) | 153.60 MB |

IMPORTANT!

To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:

1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"

3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.

Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

Mirror Creator

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
    ●
Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1