Kenny Chesney - The Big Revival (2014)

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

Kenny Chesney - The Big Revival (2014)

KCm_TBR14.jpg

Kenny Chesney's latest album, The Big Revival, has landed at the top of the Billboard Country Albums Chart. The album is his 13thNo. 1 album.

"There are people passionate about life, about music, about their friends and how they dig in and get through as much as how they have a good time", Chesney said. "I knew during the last tour, they were hungry for more from this music. They wanted songs that showed them more of their life, which maybe offered some different things musically".

"It's not as simple as everyone thinks: to find great songs, to be in a creative space where you can think about that stuff, hear new rhythms or change up the lyrics you go to", he said. "I didn't want to come back with more of the same, but more of something even better ... and whether it's 'Flora-Bama' or 'Wild Child' or "Til It's Gone,' the response I'm getting says we did the right thing."

Chesney has released "'Til It's Gone" as the second single from The Big Revival. It is the follow-up to the chart-topping "American Kids", and fits with the overall goal of the songs found on the album. "It's not about a party", he says, "It's about living with passion. It's about walking into a room with a smile on your face and meaning it."

The Big Revival came in just 800 units shy of topping Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga's collaboration to take the No. 1 spot on the all-genre Billboard 200. "There are things on here unlike anything I've ever done," Chesney notes. "That music lovers respond to my record and Tony Bennett with that amount of passion makes me believe there will always be room for interesting music. It's up to us to challenge ourselves to make it".

After taking 2014 off from touring to focus on recording The Big Revival, Chesney has plans to resume touring in 2015.

Tracklist:

01. The Big Revival (03:11)

02. Drink It Up (02:47)

03. Til It's Gone (04:11)

04. American Kids (03:03)

05. Wild Child (with Grace Potter) (03:10)

06. Beer Can Chicken (04:07)

07. Rock Bottom (03:41)

08. Don't It (03:16)

09. Save It for a Rainy Day (03:02)

10. Flora-Bama (04:31)

11. If This Bus Could Talk (04:55)

Total Playtime: 39:54

| Genre: Country | Label: Blue Chair/Columbia Nashville | MP3 320kbps (CBR) | 96.91 MB |

IMPORTANT!

To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:

1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a new tab"

2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a new Tab"

3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.

Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

Mirror Creator

• Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
    ●
Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1