Enrique Iglesias - Sex and Love [Deluxe Edition] (2014)

TheDivineAvenger

Wd7C2eC.jpg

Artist: Enrique Iglesias Album: Sex and Love [Deluxe Edition] Released: 2014 Genre: Pop Format / Bitrate: MP3 / 320 kbps Size: 124 Mb Time: 00:52:48 new studio album is one of the most romantic and sensual pop performers of our time. "Sex And Love" tenth full-length album in the career of the conqueror of female hearts and talented pop singer Enrique Iglesias. Provocative title release hides the sensual melodies and star duets, as well as future radio hits. The singer, talking about the album focuses on his name: "It is simple and concise, as well as the album itself, fully shows that shrouded in mystery, but it remains on everyone's mind." The album was recorded with Enrique collaborated stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Flo Rida and Kylie Minogue.

Tracklist:

01. I'm a Freak (feat. Pitbull)

02. There Goes My Baby (feat. Flo Rida)

03. Bailando (feat. Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona)

04. Beautiful (feat. Kylie Minogue)

05. Heart Attack

06. Let Me Be Your Lover (feat. Pitbull)

07. You and I

08. Still Your King

09. Only a Woman

10. Physical (feat. Jennifer Lopez)

11. Turn the Night Up

12. Loco (feat. India Martínez)

13. Finally Found You (feat. Sammy Adams)

14. I Like How It Feels (feat. Pitbull & The WAV.s)

15. El Perdedor (feat. Marco Antonio Solis)

Download:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 2

This artist has a stunning amount of talent, while he has a sexy and unique style as a performer, he really shines in his song writing, having written several hit songs for other artists like The Hollies and Clay Akin. Thank you for this recent release TheDivineAvenger!

:)

• Like 2
  • SuperModerator

Thanks Thanks :this::negative:

Dear Andrites,

If you only want to say thank you, then please use the Thanks03.png button.

This sends a personnel notification to the person who made the post that you have thanked them.

This will also greatly help the moderators in doing their job. Whenever you reply "Thanks" to a post, the mods have to go to that post and see if it could be spam or if links are dead or whatever.

By using the Thanks03.png button the poster knows that you liked his/her post but the mods do not have to go and visit that topic.

Thanks03.png in advance!

Cheers, :wink:

BamSec1