Master the Art of Looking Busy…. Just AWESOME

• Andr-Tech

Master the Art of Looking Busy…. Just AWESOME

looking-busy.png

We’ve all been there. You’re sitting at your desk, trying to look busy, when your spouse, boss, or co-worker walks in. Suddenly, you’re on the spot, and you have to act fast to make it look like you’re doing something important.

Well, have no fear! I’m here to help you pretend to be busy like a pro:

1. The Art of the Busy-Looking Expression: Practice your “I’m deep in thought” look in the mirror. Trust me, it’s a game-changer.
  2. Make a To-Do List: Even if it’s just a list of things you already did, having a list makes you look productive. Bonus points if you cross off items with a red pen.
  3. Use Your Phone as a Prop: Hold your phone up to your ear and nod seriously like you’re in an important call. Just don’t forget to put it on silent!
  4. Take a Coffee Break: Nothing screams “I’m hard at work” like a steaming cup of coffee. Just make sure you don’t fall asleep in your cup.
  5. Type Away: Type away at your keyboard, even if you’re not typing anything important. It makes a great background noise and makes you look busy.
  6. Organize Your Desk: A clean and organized desk equals a productive worker. Plus, it’s a great excuse to procrastinate.
  7. Pretend to Read Something Important: Pick up a newspaper, magazine, or a random book and hold it in front of your face. Make sure to turn the pages every now and then.
  8. Stand Up and Stretch: Take a break from your desk and stand up to stretch. It’s a great way to look like you’re taking a break from your busy work.
  9. Take a Walk: Go for a walk around the office or take a quick trip to the restroom. It’s a great way to clear your head and come back looking refreshed.
  10. Fake a Phone Call: If all else fails, pretend to take an important phone call. Just make sure to whisper so that people can’t hear you talking to yourself.

And there you have it, people! These tips are sure to make you look like the busiest person in the room. So, the next time someone catches you slacking off, just remember, it’s all about the illusion.

Happy pretending!

• Haha 1