C# Tutorial_ Full Course For Beginners - Fundamentals of C#

Srbija

4949472359125lcy3.jpg

C# Tutorial: Full Course For Beginners - Fundamentals of C#
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 lectures (26h 28m) | Size: 17.6 GB

Taught as a course in a University, this course will teach you C# programming from scratch to beginner / advanced level.

What you'll learn
You will be able to join my Discord channel and ask me your questions directly and live. Not only me but also previously graduated students will help you.
You will learn programming fundamentals and programming logic, same as I teach undergraduate Software Engineering students, from 0 to beginner / advanced level.
This course is not a pill course that quickly shows you everything, without considering your knowledge. Pill courses are not suitable especially for beginners.
I will be explaining and teaching you how to do programming / coding from 0 with the English language and English subtitles.
In this course, you will also learn how to properly search for solutions for the problems you have encountered like in a real job.
You will learn how to do programming and coding in .NET C# programming language.
You will learn programming with console applications and WPF (nice user interface for Windows OS) applications.
You will learn how to build a functional calculator by using WPF in .NET Core C#.
How to install Visual Studio Community Edition for programming/coding and developing applications.
Coding first application in .NET Core console, Data Types, Syntax of C# Programming Language, String Formatting
Lists, Arrays, Index Logic of Arrays/Lists, DateTime, How to do Debugging, String Concatenation & Manipulation, Math Operations, Convert .To, CultureInfo
Array Operations, Multi-Dimensional Arrays, String Join, Sorting, Iterations, For & Foreach Looping, Reinitialization of Objects / Arrays, String Interpolation
Logical Operators, Jagged Arrays, List Methods, Console Styling, Array Operations, Add, Remove, RemoveAt, ToArray, AddRange, Contains, CopyTo, RemoveRange, Sort
WPF, For, Foreach, Do, While Loops, Message Box, Try-Parse, Tasks, Responsive UI Design, Task .Factory and Dispatcher .BeginInvoke to update UI without freezing
Methods, Classes, Fields, Properties, WPF, ComboBox, Random Number Generator, Writing/Reading File, DisplayMemberPath of a ComboBox, Switch-Case Methodology
Stack Panels, RadioButton, CheckBox, ListBox, Lambda, StackPanel Style - TargetType - Setter, FindVisualChildren, Static .Fullpath, IsNullOrEmpty, GroupName
WPF Tab Control, ImageButton, WebClient, Dispose, File Operations, Item Source, Using Statement, FileStream, StreamWriter, Images as Resources, Binding
Table Layout Panel in WPF by Grid System, ToList, LinQ, Text Wrapping, Static Constructor, ToCharArray, Distinct, ToList, ToLower, ToLowerInvariant, Validators
Tuples, String Split, SHA256 Hashing, File Exists, Email Validation, Diacritic, Accent, Text Normalization, Method Extensions, Text User Database, Best Practice
Registration & Login System Design by Using Text Files, Password Encryption, Converting App to x64 (4GB+ Ram), Global Static Variables, Reference Passing, Hide
How to Design & Code/Program a Calculator by Using NCalc Library, Capture Keystrokes, ObservableCollection to automatically update user interface (UI) elements
A Logging System for Each Registered User, DispatcherTimer, Dictionaries, Elapsed Time with StopWatch, Fast Search in Memory, List Search vs Dictionary Search

Requirements
Nothing.
No programming experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
You just need to install Visual Studio Community Edition (free to use).

Description
You will find this course very different in a positive way from other similar courses. Because there are some major differences of this course. (All lecture videos are Downloadable)I have a dedicated Discord channel where you will be able to join and directly ask to me any questions regarding the course. I am 7/24 online on Discord, however if I am afk, you will have chance to get answers from other C# professionals (e.g., my previously graduated students.).This course has been designed and taught in a Software Engineering Department of a private University for first semester undergraduate Software Engineering students. Therefore, this course has been tested and validated.This course starts with assumption that you have 0 idea and knowledge about programming in general not just C#.I have a PhD in Computer Engineering and I have given courses over 4 years in a private university to undergraduate Software Engineering students. Thus, I have experience in teaching.Even though I have academic education and title, I believe in practical teaching. A teaching has to be made and designed specially for real life jobs. So, this course is oriented in not classical University education but for a practical job / business life needs.I have been solo developing a web based MMORPG game (you can google MonsterMMORPG) since 2009 with C#, ASP.NET Webforms, MSSQL. Therefore, I have great practical knowledge and experience regarding C# programming.I have been an avid user of StackOverflow. I have got over 22,000 points on StackOverflow. You can search my username there (monstermmorpg). Thus, I know how a new programmer thinks, and what a new programmer needs.This is a course which I call as not a Pill course. Yes, recently all of the online courses are pill courses where you see the educator just so fluently writes the code without any hesitation, without encountering any problems, without searching solutions for any problems, with knowing everything, and such. This course is not made this way. I encounter problems during the course and I solve them. Thus, you will learn how to find answers for your encountered problems. I believe in problem solving not memorization. For this reason, I have never done paper exam or test exam. All my exams were full programming projects where I evaluated each student's project 1 by 1.This course is specifically designed to make you a Software Engineer not just a coder, programmer, or developer.All course videos are downloadable, therefore, you can download and watch them later or skip the parts easily that you want to fast-forward. Source codes of all lectures are provided along with the course as supportive material.All lecture videos are in English and have 95%+ accuracy having, properly punctuated, and formatted English subtitles. All course videos are 1080p HD and have good bitrate. In first 4 lectures, the sound quality is not amazing but starting from lecture 5, I have used a professional microphone. The beginning of learning fundamental concepts of programming is the hardest part of becoming a Software Engineer. This course is tuned for to make this part easier for you.You will learn how to use programming tool (Microsoft Visual Studio) and you will understand how to do debugging to fixing the bugs. Do not underestimate the importance of IDE (the programming tool - Integrated Development Environment - Visual Studio) where you do programming, and the debugging capabilities of that IDE. When I was an undergraduate student in Istanbul Technical University, none taught us any IDE and how to do debugging. We were doing printf to do debugging :)I apply and share all my experience through all the years of developing my web based MMORPG game and during my Master of Science and PhD thesis. Having academic knowledge is not exactly as having actual practical knowledge and experience.

Who this course is for
This course is for everyone who is aiming to become a Software Engineer not just a coder or developer.
My courses are oriented toward educating Software Engineers that know more than just coding / programming.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

ctutorialfullcoursefomwfdl.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content