mgk1956 posts 2k+ jokes

Mr. B

sorry, bud, that wasn't a retort! And you do have a very fertile imagination!

I would have said "you have a very fecund imagination"  This sounds more like what b123456 would use... 

• Like 3

Mr. B, "fecund" would, indeed, be a compliment -- and if that applied, instead of "fertile", I could then stop wiping cow poo-poo off my head every night before I go to bed.

As far as my "fecundity" -- if any: it relates to, and is generated by, one of my favorite all-time quotes by the artist/painter, Jasper Johns:

"Take an object. Do something to it. Then, do something else to it."

b123456

Edited by b123456
  • Like 3

Mr. B, "fecund" would, indeed, be a compliment -- and if that applied, instead of "fertile", I could then stop wiping cow poo-poo off my head every night before I go to bed.

As far as my "fecundity" -- if any: it relates to, and is generated by, one of my favorite all-time quotes by the artist/painter, Jasper Johns:

"Take an object. Do something to it. Then, do something else to it."

b123456

I'm tempted to use febrile!

congRATS, mgk1956, on that simply-amazing accomplishment!!!

mgk1956, you are an extremely funny bunny 1956!!!

Every day, I anticipate, with baited breath, reading your jokes.

Your jokes are like bright rays of golden sunshine, illuminating my mind and soul, shining brightness upon my dark, dank, dreary, ho-hum, stinky existence.

and in as much as we are on that subject, don't you think "bated" might be more appropriate?  :pardon:

• Like 3

I'm tempted to use febrile!

and in as much as we are on that subject, don't you think "bated" might be more appropriate?  :pardon:

In his delirious or hallucinatory state of mind his abated breathing causes him to be baited into a war of words with the master mgk1956....

• Like 3

To let the cat out of the bag, it's much worse than "febrile".

I can handle a simple fever.

I oftentimes have febrile seizures -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Febrile_seizure -- which engage my verbal diarrhea, and make my little typing fingers go clicketty-clack at warp speed to generate another literary masterpiece -- either in a post or in a SHOUT in the misnomered chatbox. I have no idea what I'm typing while I type, and it's only when I'm finished typing that I can see that I've created {b]another[/i} intelligent, literary masterpiece.

At this point my febrile seizure usually subsides into a simple febrile fever, and when I make messages in this state of mind, they always sound ignorant.

Edited by b123456
  • Like 3

To let the cat out of the bag, it's much worse than "febrile".

I can handle a simple fever.

I oftentimes have febrile seizures -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Febrile_seizure -- which engage my verbal diarrhea, and make my little typing fingers go clicketty-clack at warp speed to generate another literary masterpiece -- either in a post or in a SHOUT in the misnomered chatbox. I have no idea what I'm typing while I type, and it's only when I'm finished typing that I can see that I've created {b]another[/i} intelligent, literary masterpiece.

At this point my febrile seizure usually subsides into a simple febrile fever, and when I make messages in this state of mind, they always sound ignorant.

You do have a way with words buddy!

• Like 3

All my *bestest* friends call me "buddy" -- just my *bestest* friends, and no one else.

Since you called me "buddy", I guess that makes us BFF.

Oh, Happy Day!!! :suicide:

• Like 3

Correction, mgk1956:

I have *absolutely no idea* how the "suicide" smiley made it's way into my last post, when I said,

Oh, Happy Day!!! :suicide:

My corrected version:

Oh, Happy Day!!! :picknose:

Oops, mistake!!!

Second correction:

Oh, Happy Day!!!                                                   :picknose:                                                                            

Got it right, that time.            

Edited by b123456
  • Like 3