Watercolor Portrait Painting_ Fun And Easy Exercises

Srbija

xrfisr9ldtbdflm5l39fi83dzi.jpg

Watercolor Portrait Painting: Fun And Easy Exercises
Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.02 GB | Duration: 6h 19m

Learn the secrets of loose & vibrant portraits. Comes with two BONUS workshops: painting light and shadow in portraits.

What you'll learn
Using my two step process in painting a watercolor portrait - keeping colors fresh and vibrant.
Using essential watercolour techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry in portraiture.
How to determine a light source, and the correct use of values in painting.
Materials - what paints, paper, brushes and drawing materials you will need.
How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying facial features into basic shapes.
How to draw different male and female faces freehand.
How to use the grid technique & tracing to transfer a photo of a portrait onto watercolor paper.

Requirements
No prerequisites - view the recommended materials lesson for more information

Description
Ever wanted to learn how to paint a loose and vibrant watercolor portrait?BONUS: 2-Hour Workshop included - Create Convincing Light in Portraits. Featured at the end of the course (final lecture).ADDITIONAL BONUS: 1.5-Hour Workshop included - Paint Convincing Shadows in Watercolour Portraits. Featured at the end of the course (final lecture).Portraiture is often seen as a difficult and lengthy process. But it doesn't have to be that way. An effective portrait sketch can be completed quickly using some simple yet effective watercolor techniques. Often, a sketch done with this process can look even better than a more 'accomplished' portrait, taking hours or even days!In this comprehensive course, I share my entire portrait painting process to show you how to paint animated and colorful watercolor portraits in as little as 30 minutes.Working out of a sketchbook, I simplify each step and will show you how to turn a photograph or simple pencil drawing into a portrait. I will demonstrate to you how to combine elements of realism and impressionism to create a loose style when painting. This class contains four step-by-step portrait demonstrations.In addition, this class will cover the following topics:Using my two-step process in painting a watercolor portrait - keeping colors fresh and vibrant.Using essential watercolour techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry in portraiture.How to determine a light source and the correct use of values in painting.Materials - advice on what paints, paper, brushes and drawing materials you will need.How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying facial features into basic shapes.How to draw different male and female faces freehand.How to use the grid technique & tracing to transfer a photo of a portrait onto watercolor paper.So join me in this course, I'm excited to show you how to make portrait painting fun and easy!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction & Materials
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials
Section 2: Drawing Faces & Portraits
Lecture 3 Drawing: Introduction and Using Grids
Lecture 4 Drawing: Tracing
Lecture 5 Drawing: Sketching Male and Female Portraits (Face-on)
Lecture 6 Drawing: Sketching Male and Female Portraits (Side-face)
Section 3: 'Paint Along' Demonstrations
Lecture 7 'Paint Along' Demonstration 1
Lecture 8 'Paint Along' Demonstration 2
Lecture 9 'Paint Along' Demonstration 3
Lecture 10 'Paint Along' Demonstration 4
Lecture 11 'Paint Along' Finishing Touches
Section 4: Bonus Workshop
Lecture 12 Create Convincing Light in Portraits - Workshop Demonstration
Section 5: Bonus Workshop 2
Lecture 13 Paint Convincing Shadows in Watercolour Portraits - Female Portrait Demo
Beginner students in watercolor,Students learning to draw and paint portraits in watercolor,Anyone wanting to learn how to sketch and paint a face in watercolors

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

watercolorportraitpai0kd5a.jpg

Download from RapidGator

Hidden Content

Download from DDownload

Hidden Content