The complete early childhood education (Lower Kindergarten)

Srbija

qjyv4xe8hwgquybyundvzj6dvv.jpg

The complete early childhood education (Lower Kindergarten)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.8 GB | Duration: 10h 52m

The Full curriculum for Early childhood education or elementary school (Pre-primary 1) with English, Maths and GK

What you'll learn
Grooming your child for Pre school curriculum (of Pre Primary 1 or Lower Kindergarten)
Preparing your child for English, Mathematics and General Awareness subjects with videos and worksheets
Useful tips and methods or the parents, guardians or aspiring preschool teachers on how to teach prescholers
How to use worksheet given on the course and give enough practice to the child
How to prepare your child for Pre Primary 2 or Upper Kindergarten
Have a greater understanding of the Kindergarten method of teaching
Requirements
The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course however your desire to give the best your child with an open mind.
I will take you to step by step through the different concepts and methods that will help you to explain the content to your child very appropriately.

Description
This course has been designed keeping in mind the challenges faced by the parents, caretakers, guardians or aspiring preschool teachers to help their child in Early childhood education or elementary school, specially pre-primary 1 or Lower Kindergarten curriculum. The course offers a curriculum suitable for the learning requirements of 4 plus years children based on the international standards. The course offers the entire content of Pre-primary 1 or Lower Kindergarten using attractive videos with useful 200 plus PDF files (downloadable) that will help you (as the parents, caretakers, guardians or aspiring preschool teachers) to give the best to their child.
The course will offer a full curriculum for Early childhood education or elementary school (Pre-primary 1 or Lower Kindergarten) with English, Maths and General Knowledge.
In Engish Language, the course offers
Aa to Zz letters videos with an explanation of each alphabet
How to pronounce alphabets using phonic sound
Recognition of alphabets
How to trace, read, & write the alphabet
In Mathematics, the course offers
Recognition & writing of numbers from 0 to 100
Basic shapes
Sizes like big and small, tall & short etc
Valuation of each number
In General Awareness (knowledge), you will get enough resources to explain to the child the topics like
Myself, My body, My family & My home.
Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Transportation
Birds & Animals like pet animals, farm animals, wild animals & water animals
Games- Indoor games, Outdoor games etc
Community helpers (Fireman, Doctor, Baker, Teacher etc.)
In short, the course offers all the resources that are needed for you to groom your child for Pe-primary 1 or Lower Kindergarten curriculum. You need not have to buy any books or materials as the course has 200 plus worksheets (PDF files) that will help you to have enough practice for your child.
Some parents spend huge amounts on tuition fees and still do not have full details regarding their children's learning. Through this course, you would save huge tuition fees and get ample resources to spend and groom your child and moreover, it will give you more opportunities to nurture the loving bond between you and your child.
Through this course, I, Jigna Patel, look forward to partner with you in your journey to give your best to your child.
Who this course is for
Parents of preschoolers
Care Takers/Guardians of preschoolers
Aspiring preschool teachers

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

thecompleteearlychildklcjr.jpg

Download from RapidGator

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Download from Keep2Share

Edited by Bad Karma
Dead links removed