Korean for intermediate learners 2

Srbija

wkzpxjcnqd8fhdqop0umubajc0.jpg

Korean For Intermediate Learners 2
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.85 GB | Duration: 7h 41m

Teacher In - Young will help you to build up your Korean skill

What you'll learn
You can do simple conversations and writing in everyday life.
Various of new words using in daily lives
Grammar points for beginner
Little complicated conversation and speaking skills
Requirements
Can read Korean alphabet (Hangeul)

Description
Sarlang provides 1:1 online Korean education service to improve your Korean skills. You can take 1:1 real-time online Korean class on any date and time you want. You can take the class about the subject you want. You can take a Korean class from a tutor that you want. Study Korean through video lectures recorded for a certain period of time. You can select the course&tutor you want by watching a sample Korean class video. Because it is a Video Class, you can listen at any time you want.This course consists of 39 lessons with a lot of vocabulary, grammar and speaking practice beginner.The course introduces and explains in detail the basic grammar and vocabulary systematically. After completing the Beginner course, you can practice basic Korean communication and writing in everyday life. Target student:- Foreigners and overseas Koreans who can speak basic Korean to some extent, such as greetings, self-introduction, and family introduction in Korean- Learners interested in Korean language and culture Purpose of learning -You can do simple conversations and writing in everyday life. Learning features - It is composed of essential vocabulary and grammar centering on the topics you need to know! - Speaking practice is organized in stages, so you can practice speaking more! Teacher's message:Hello:) I am your Korean teacher Inyoung! I do speak Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. As a multilingual speaking instructor, I know how difficult it is to learn a language, but I want you to enjoy learning Korean with me. Let's talk & have fun!
Who this course is for
Foreigners and overseas Koreans who can speak basic Korean to some extent, such as greetings, self-introduction, and family introduction in Korean,Learners who are interested in Korean language and culture

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

koreanforintermediateibjp4.jpg

Download from RapidGator

Hidden Content

Download from Keep2Share

Hidden Content