01 - Slide It In
02 - 1987
03 - Slip Of The Tongue
04 - Restless Heart
05 - Unzipped
06 - The Rock Album
07 - Love Songs
08 - The Blues Album

About:  Whitesnake continues to revisit its multi-platinum career as it remixes some of its biggest hits for a new collection that spotlights updated versions of classic tracks like “Still Of The Night,” “Here I Go Again,” and “Is This Love.” Shortly after the new album’s arrival, the band will hit the road one last time for “Whitesnake: The Farewell Tour.”

Whitesnake founder and lead singer David Coverdale had 16 tracks remixed and remastered for this collection. He explains: “We’ve definitely expanded on the original Greatest Hits, took them all out of the sonic time capsule of the ’80s and ’90s, and brought them up to date, sound-wise … as always, we have the original albums for those who consider them holy relics.”

Keyboardist Derek Sherinian, who also appeared on Whitesnake’s recent Red, White and Blues trilogy, adds Hammond organ to more than half the songs on the collection. His scorching contributions can be heard on the #1 smash “Here I Go Again,” “Fool For Your Loving,” “You’re Gonna Break My Heart Again,” and more. New performances by former Whitesnake guitarist Adrian Vandenberg can also be heard on “The Deeper The Love” and “Judgement Day” from the 1989 album, Slip of the Tongue.

Along with those new additions, Coverdale also went back to the vault to unearth vintage performances by guitarist John Sykes that didn’t appear on the original recordings, including a solo on “Slide It In” and rhythm guitar on “Give Me All Your Love.”

Info:
Genre:  Hard Rock
Quality:  Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format:  M2TS | 17.6Mbps
Length:  01:22:37 + 00:58:03 + 00:40:37 | 30.6Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio:  LPCM | 4608kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language:  English

Download:
Uploadgig.com, Fastclick.to,   

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

pass: 345

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.