A Fantastic Journey Into The Czech Language & Culture

Srbija

qw0yi3kho5mjzxm9ukelzsrkyy.jpg

A Fantastic Journey Into The Czech Language & Culture
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 14.3 GB | Duration: 11h 35m

An Adventure Exploring The Czech Republic In The Eyes Of The Czech Language

What you'll learn
Recognize formal and informal situations and interact with people formally and informally.
How to interact with native Czech people in public places and different situations.
Understand a Czech menu, ordering food and paying in different methods.
Vocabulary of places: grocery store, transportation, landmarks.
Talk about yourself and your family: name, age, relationship, profession, hobbies.
Count from 0 to 1.000.000
Days of the week, months and the weather.
The geography and attractions of the Czech Republic.
Czech state holidays and traditions.

Description
Welcome, all curious learners and world travelers!

Are you planning on moving to the Czech Republic and you have little or no experience with its language? Are you going to spend some time traveling or studying in the Czech Republic? Or is your partner Czech and you wish to understand his or her culture and language?

The Czech language is beautiful and worth exploring (Elvish-like, I dare to say!). You get to experience the rich culture of the Czech Republic when you order your food or ride the public transportation. In the meantime you will get to experience the beautiful constructs of the language. You will realize that my couse is fun, light, yet very informative!

I am a passionate and experienced instructor. Those who learn with me end up mastering the language and appreciate the Czech Republic as a country and a culture.

Here are some testimonies of a few students of mine

"Zuzka is an excellent teacher. Czech is a complicated language, but she teaches it step by step and always considers the interest of the student. The structure of her lessons allows the student to repeat what has been learned and then focus on something new."

- Kristina from Germany

"Zuzka is vibrant, fun, and knowledgeable. My daughter is an English speaker of Czech descent taking Czech lessons with Zuzka - she truly enjoys them. Highly recommend!"

- Ivana from the United States

"Zuzka is a professional, highly educated, and amazingly talented Czech teacher. She is very patient and always gives you positive feedback. She never fails to bring her smile to each lesson. After just a few months of learning with her, I am amazed at how much I can understand the Czech speakers around me. "

- Abdeen from Canada

Are you in?

Who this course is for
All the curious learners who are seeking to learn a unique and beautiful language.
Those who have a Czech partner and want to learn their language and understand their culture.
Expats who are planning to live or are already starting their life in the Czech Republic.
English-speaking tourists who often visit the Czech Republic.

Homepage

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

1.jobsprofessions.mp4slkq6.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by Srbija
Dead links removed