Ultimate SEO, Social Media, & Digital Marketing Course 2022

Srbija

1509408186817jekt9.jpg

Ultimate SEO, Social Media, & Digital Marketing Course 2022
Last Update: 12/2021
Duration: 94h 58m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 49.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, WordPress, Website & Video Creation, SEO, Local SEO, Copywriting

What you'll learn
MASTER E-COMMERCE IN 2022 - with my AWARD-WINNING AD STRATEGIES for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Google Ads PLUS Retargeting techniques for success
GET A STREAM OF NEW CLIENTS & BOOST YOUR PROFITS -using PROVEN Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, & Google ADS STRATEGIES FOR E-COMMERCE SUCCESS
GO FROM BEGINNER TO PRO WITH MY EASY 3 STAGE LEARNING SYSTEM - HQ VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS, ANIMATED EXPLAINERS, QUIZZES, & ASSIGNMENTS = LEARNING FUN, FAST, & EASY!
STEP BY STEP SEO guide to GROWING YOUR BUSINESS FAST - GET 1k to 100k FREE Visitors monthly PLUS MASTER 210 SEO factors - using my easy-to-follow BLUEPRINTS
Local SEO & GOOGLE MY BUSINESS (GOOGLE MAPS) TOO - so your business sees a stream of new customers!
INSIDE GUIDE TO BOOSTING YOUR FACEBOOK ADS RANKING - Facebooks 3 key metrics explained - PLUS learn how to boost your score
MAKE HIGH PERFORMING FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE & INSTAGRAM VIDEOS - with help from a creator who's worked for Adidas, Nike, and Pepsi!!
EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES TO GET HIGH-QUALITY, HIGH- AUTHORITY BACKLINKS (INCLUDING WIKIPEDIA) - these are the ONLY type of backlinks that really count!!!
BECOME A CONTENT CREATOR with the power to CONVERT browsers into buyers - with input, templates, and walkthroughs from a professional copywriter
GET PRO CONTENT CREATION TEMPLATES YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE - and quickly create high converting Email Marketing, Blogs, Sales letters, Facebook Ads, Press Releases.
GET SOCIAL & CONTENT INFLUENCERS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE - with influencer and blogger outreach templates that will win you invaluable promotion
CREATE PRO LOOKING, RESPONSIVE WEBSITES USING WORDPRESS (NO CODING REQUIRED!) - plus learn SEO techniques to optimise and understand SEO WordPress Yoast
LEARN SEO TECHNIQUES - including Proceed on-page, content & image SEO, Featured Snippets, and Rich Snippets. MASTER Mobile SEO, UX Signals & INCREASE C-T-R
INSIDE GUIDE to the Google Search Console & Google Analytics configuration - learn all the essential google ranking factors and how to improve them.
CREATE VIDEOS PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH - with HANDY WALKTHROUGHS to Premier Pro, DJI OSMO, and Rode microphone to help you produce Video content that gets shares!!
UPSKILL RAPIDLY & BECOME A DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT - Work freelance, land that highly paid job, or MASSIVELY EXPAND YOUR CUSTOMER REACH!

Description
2022's MOST COMPREHENSIVE SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE - MAX LEADS & SALES, BOOST SEARCH RANKING, OR LAND YOUR DREAM MARKETING JOB. COMPLETELY UPDATED for 2022. OPTIMISED CURRICULUM WITH NEW VIDEOS, TONS OF RESOURCES, TO-DO LISTS & 100+ INTERACTIVE QUIZZES WITH 2.200+ QUESTIONS A, B, C, D MAKING LEARNING FUN! UPDATED WITH 23 COPYWRITING ASSIGNMENTS WITH PROFESSIONAL CONTENT MARKETING TEMPLATES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD & CUSTOMISE. READY FOR ALL APPLE & EU RESTRICTIONS.
"He's amazing... Still... I'm loving the Digital Marketing Course. Covers everything, easily, with great resources and it has been continually updated. Couldn't ask for more. Fabulous." Julia
" I now have a job in a digital marketing company! I'm working as a copywriter and account manager for a team of developers and graphic designers, writing 2 blog posts and 16 social media posts every month, and getting extra income as the account manager! Thank you so much for the knowledge and help throughout the course!" Gabriel
Dear Students,
Hi, I'm Tomas Moravek, the Internet Efficiency Award Winning Digital Strategist, with my latest and most comprehensive course. I've put everything I know about Digital Marketing, SEO, and Social Media into this ultimate course - so you can gain an advanced understanding - quickly. Even if you're a total novice, with no knowledge of Facebook, SEO, Social Media, or Digital Marketing, my 3-step system will take you to expert level FAST.
This course is filled with quizzes, animated videos, screen recordings and over my shoulder explanations. Watch as I walk you through everything you will need to know to become a Digital Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Pro in 2022.
You'll achieve mastery FAST & FUN with my 3-part FAST LEARN course structure - Join over 560,000+ satisfied students by enrolling and enjoy THE EASIEST WAY TO GO FROM BEGINNER TO PRO
1. Animations with 100+ interactive quizzes A, B, C, D & Practical Assignments - I've made learning fun and organic - with animated explainers and 2.200+ Questions in Quizzes! So, you learn quickly and retain what you learn!
2. Practical screen recordings with step-by-step explanations - Watch as I show you exactly how to do it - then immediately apply the knowledge. Plus, get proven success Blueprints you can follow - for every key topic I cover.
3. Careers & Freelancing Kickstart Guide- Discover how to start using your new skillset to make money. Land your first job in Digital Marketing or begin a thriving freelance business.
This course covers EVERY essential aspect of.
✔ Digital Marketing
✔ Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads & Google Ads
✔ SEO
✔ Content Marketing
✔ Copywriting
✔ Website Creation
✔ Video Creation
✔ Freelancing & Digital Nomad Lifestyle
.that you need to know to be competitive in 2022.
It's really like having several in-depth courses in 1, with each being a mini-course in itself! Every section uses my FAST-LEARN SYSTEM to go in-depth organically - bringing you to expert level quickly and naturally.
Take a quick look at what's inside, or scroll down for a more in-depth peek at what you'll get when you sign up.
Why you need my Ultimate Mastery course
✔ THE LATEST 2022 DIGITAL MARKETING & SEO TECHNIQUES - including prep for the FACEBOOK ALGORITHM 2022
✔ SEO STRATEGIES SO YOU GET FOUND - Traditional SEO (google, Bin! Etc.), Technical SEO, SEO for Social Media, PLUS Voice, Visual, Local, & E-commerce SEO!!!
✔ FACEBOOK BUSINESS AND BUSINESS MANAGER - use EVERY marketing tool Facebook offers
✔ SELL MORE - with my POWER Facebook, Instagram, Messenger & Google Ads strategies
✔ COPY WRITE LIKE A PRO - the MASTER key to Digital Marketing & E-commerce success
✔ GET MORE QUALITY BACKLINKS & BOOST YOUR SEARCH RANKING - Get links from high authority sites - these are the only links that really have the power to boost your search ranking
✔ CREATE VIDEO FOR FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE - with a Video Producer who's created for Pepsi, Nike, & Adidas! PLUS, VIDEO MARKETING strategies so your content gets SEEN!!
✔ Create TOP PERFORMING BLOGS - with templates & advice from a successful copywriter
✔ Create PRO LOOKING WORDPRESS WEBSITES - in minutes, without any coding knowledge
✔ EASY LEARN SYSTEM - HOURS OF HQ VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS, Animated Explainers, Downloadable PDF Guides, Fun QUIZZES to test your knowledge, & TO DO Lists to check off
✔ PROVEN SUCCESS BLUEPRINTS - & REAL Case studies you can follow
✔ ACCESS TO OUR RESOURCE CENTRE - STUFFED WITH TOOLS & HELPFUL GUIDES & TEMPLATES
✔ Get my FULL SUPPORT and ask me anything - ANYTIME
✔ NO SPIN. NO FALSE PROMISES, AND NO FAKE GURUS. EVER.
When you enrol, you'll get INSTANT access to powerhouse Digital Marketing techniques that have been PROVEN TO DELIVER - 1000's of times over.
I learned the hard way what to do - and what to avoid when it comes to digital marketing and SEO. With this course I'm offering you ALL my knowledge, so you can avoid these mistakes. Instead, you'll get easy-to-follow blueprints for success that won't see you wasting your time, energy, or ad budget.
You need to avoid the bad advice and use the tried and tested techniques that make the pros money. I can show you how to do this, in fact, that's the reason I created this course! You will need to put in some work, but if you apply my winning marketing and Ad strategies - YOU WILL SOON SEE RESULTS.
Here's the In- Depth Course Snapshot
I created this course specifically to take novices with no knowledge of SEO, DIGITAL MARKETING, & CONTENT CREATION- and turn them into Digital Marketing MASTERS.
It will help you
✔ INCREASE SALES & PROFITS and attract NEW CUSTOMERS - with my INTERNET EFFICIENCY AWARD-WINNNING AD TECHNIQUES. STOP WASTING MONEY on ineffective strategies that drain your budget.
✔ BECOME AN EXPERT CONTENT CREATOR WITH THE POWER TO PERSUADE. Learn how to create high converting content that gets you more leads, subscribes, and sales with templates and walkthrough guides created by a copywriting pro.
✔ CREATE VIDEO THAT GETS 1000'S OF SUBSCRIBES, SHARES, AND CONVERSIONS USING ONLY YOUR SMARTPHONE. Learn how to quickly create HQ video with help from an industry insider, who's worked for Nike and Pepsi!
✔ MASTER ALL ASPECTS OF SEO - Become an expert at traditional SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. AND get pro-level knowledge to boost your Social Media and Video Content Optimisation.
✔ CREATE SLICK LOOKING WEBSITES ON WORDPRESS - no coding experience required!
✔ LAND YOUR DREAM JOB IN MARKETING - with my practical marketing careers guide. I show you how to land that first gig, break down your industry options, and give you guidance if you want to go it alone as a freelancer.
MASTER VIDEO CREATION using your smartphone! - Use DJI Osmo and RODE microphone to keep your videos smooth and your sound ultra-clear, CREATE magnificent videos with DJI Drone, and learn editing techniques so you can polish up your productions with Adobe Premier Pro. PLUS get royalty free music to enhance your creations & Video SEO strategies to boost your engagement.
MASTER FACEBOOK POSTS - Create Facebook posts that get MAXIMUM response, create popular Facebook polls and video polls, PLUS get my POWER GUIDE to Facebook content creation.
MASTER FACEBOOK ADS - Facebook messenger ads that engage customers instantly, Facebook local ads with Google local ads for MAX RESULTS, and Remarketing strategies to make your budget go further. TARGETED Facebook lead generation ads that bring the RIGHT kind of traffic, Facebook traffic ads that bring you PAYING CUSTOMERS, Facebook ENGAGEMENT ads that effortlessly attract interest, and Reach ads that unlock new profit streams.
MASTER THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION - Understand the 3 essential stages of the customer journey to purchase- and how to angle ALL your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the Golden Key to selling more and selling FASTER - and when you enrol, I'll share it with you.
MASTER COPYWRITING - Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and GET TO THAT SALE! Pro content creation templates for EVERY occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
MASTER CONTENT MARKETING - Learn how to get your content in front of the right people - and how to rev up its engagement rate - so you get more LEADS, SALES, COMMENTS, & SHARES.
MASTER FACEBOOK BUSINESS - Complete guide to Facebook business manager, Facebook business page optimization, PLUS GUIDE to Facebook business analytics, & blueprints to boost brand new business pages.
MASTER FACEBOOK RANKING - Perform better Facebook Keywords research, Comprehensive guide to Facebook's 3 new score relevancy metrics - quality, engagement & conversion rate ranking - plus Facebook competition analysis techniques to give you an edge over your rivals.
MASTER FACEBOOK E-COMMERCE - use Lookalike audiences to expand your reach, learn retargeting and remarketing techniques that reel in customers, and get my MASTER GUIDE to Facebook catalogue feeds and sales. PLUS, blueprints for Facebook & Instagram & Messenger Dynamic ads that work 24/7 for your brand & Conversion Ads blueprints that will really BOOST YOUR SALES.
MASTER Facebook PIXEL - (including Events & API setup for iOS14) PLUS walkthrough guide on using Facebook advanced pixel settings with Events.
MASTER DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA- Facebook & Instagram marketing trends, plus HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, Instagram #, Instagram Stories, YouTube, and LinkedIn techniques. Also includes Reddit and Quora marketing techniques, Pinterest strategies, and Twitter Marketing.
MASTER SEO - SEO Fundamentals MASTER GUIDE and SEO Strategies that get you FOUND! SECRET SEO & Social Media optimisation strategy TO MAX TRAFFIC, SEO Key factors and Tools that will give you an edge, PLUS my SEO On-page guide.
MASTER 210 SEO FACTORS - EVERY ASPECT OF THE SEO GAME COVERED, including VOICE SEO, VIDEO SEO, VISUAL SEO & LOCAL SEO, plus, get valuable keyword insight so you can optimise all your content! Includes resources to quickly and easily MASTER SEO Rich Snippets, & SEO Images information.
MASTER ANALYTICS - Google Analytics to boost your Facebook ads, SEO Analytics guide so you can make smart tweaks to expand your reach, PLUS invaluable SEO Google search console info.
MASTER CONTENT CREATION - Content creation templates and guides for every type of e-commerce, marketing, and social media. Create high performance email newsletters, Twitter & Facebook posts, Facebook Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads & more.
MASTER WEBSITE CREATION - SEO WordPress Yoast configuration & optimisation - EASY WALKTHROUGH, SEO WordPress security walkthrough, copywriting for your website and more.
MASTER BACKLINKS - Smarter SEO Wikipedia link building, POWERFUL SEO YouTube link building, FAST SEO Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn link building techniques. PLUS, powerful SEO Link building strategies, Video SEO and YouTube SEO WINNING TECHNIQUES - AND SEO for Local business and Google My business (Google maps).
MASTER THE USER EXPERIENCE - SWIFT SEO UX optimisation strategy & HANDY GUIDE to SEO Website speed optimisation PLUS SEO Content organisation & optimisation Guide.
MASTER OUTREACH - SEO bloggers outreach technique, Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide, plus templates for reaching out to influencers on social media.
MASTER BRAND BUILDING - Do what market leading companies do and create a brand that stands out from the rest!!!
MASTER CHATBOTS - Easy guide to employing automation to boost your brand - using free tools that make it simple! Answer questions, interact with your customers, and promote your products when you're sleeping!
MASTER THE ART OF GROWTH HACKING - Powerful insider strategies to GROW YOUR BUSINESS FAST - this is what the PROS do to accelerate growth and expand!
MASTER AFFILIATE MARKETING - My effortless strategies to developing a handy second income stream - so you work smarter, not harder!!!
MASTER PODCASTING - Discover how to market your products using easy-to-create HQ podcasts- with free publishing tools and techniques that will ensure you reach the right audience.
When you enrol, you also get
✔ COURSE MATERIALS AND TUITION Worth AT LEAST $3700 - you get it all - for a tiny fraction of the cost!!
✔ Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and FREE EXTRA RESOURCES you can download from our Resource Centre
✔ XLS / ODS To-Do lists to help you get organised and complete all your goals
✔ 100+ Interactive Quizzes & 23 Assignments
✔ Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
✔ Udemy certificate of completion - ready for download
✔ 30-day money back guarantee
✔ Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section - ask me a question ANYTIME
✔ PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
✔ PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
✔ PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
✔ PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
✔ PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
✔ PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
✔ PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
✔ PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
✔ PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
✔ PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
START YOUR JOURNEY TO DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERY TODAY!!!
Digital marketing can turn around your entire financial situation - if you know how to do it right. There's a ton of money out there and you can easily tap into this profit if you have the right knowledge.
Without knowing what you're doing, you're highly likely to waste a lot of time, energy, and effort, lost among all the noise.
Inside, I'll be sharing strategies and tools that will teach you how to create engaging content - and get it found - so you achieve rapid success. This latest update also includes my pro guide to mastering Video Creation and SEO for YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Video's crucial to your digital marketing efforts - just one well-made video could totally turnaround your business, boosting your sales and helping you hit that first page spot on Google or YouTube.
I know you're going to find the information in this course invaluable. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but after I teach you how to do things right, you won't have to!
For a one-time, small investment you can ENROL NOW and join thousands of my successful students. You'll instantly gain access to the knowledge you need to effectively market your business in today's market - and will quickly update your skillset with the latest SEO, content creation, website & video production and editing techniques - so you stay relevant in 2022, and beyond.
My FAST-LEARN course will enable you to grow your business swiftly - without wasting cash on useless ads that don't work. It will give you proven, practical techniques you can use immediately to unlock digital profits - so you can AFFORD THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT.
This course is constantly updated, so expect even more EXCITING UPDATES every month. With LIFETIME ACCESS AND UPDATES, plus a 30-day money-back refund guaranteed, there's really nothing to lose, just multiple potential profit streams with your name on!
We look forward to welcoming you on board as my newest student,
Yours
Ing. Tomas Moravek, Peter, Beck, Hazel, Chaply, Peter Jr., Francys, Thomas, Omar, Adarsh & Jyothsna

Who this course is for
B2B, B2C, entrepreneurs, start-ups, marketers, influencers, Facebook admins, Facebook editors, social media marketers, Facebook marketers, content creators, creatives, copywriters, graphic designers, advertisers, real estate agents, job seekers, local businesses, website owners, website admins, SEO help seekers, SEO content creators, website creators, bloggers, etc.

Homepage

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

6.masterecommerceseo5e0k7t.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content