Day Trading with Volume Profile and Orderflow

Srbija

4400650994e6fki5.jpg

Day Trading with Volume Profile and Orderflow
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 19 lectures (8h 50m) | Size: 5.37 GB

Effective techniques and concepts to form a profitable short term trading strategy

What you'll learn
Learn what intraday trading is, and it's advantages for the active trader especially in leveraged markets
Become familiar with Futures markets and learn the reasons why they are ideal trading vehicle when applying Orderflow in your strategies
Learn about both Mini and Micro futures contracts, and how Micros have really opened the doors for smaller traders to participate in Futures
Get a deep understanding of the Volume Profile tool, it's various applications and how to get actionable signals with it for both intraday and swing trading
Learn about Orderflow trading with live volume data, and the many tools we can use with it to determine market sentiment and divergences
Detailed guides and walkthroughs for Sierra Chart and TradingView platforms and tools which can be applied to other professional trading platforms as well
Form a complete short term trading strategy using all the Volume Profile and Orderflow concepts in confluence with proper Risk Management
Requirements
- A basic understanding of Technical Analysis, Chart Reading and Risk Management is helpful
- Access to a trading platform that will allow you to use Volume Profile and Market Depth Tools & Data
Description
In this course you will learn the exact techniques and tools that I have been using and refining in my own futures day trading over several years. If you are familiar with my other courses I have been a big fan of the Volume Profile Tool for a long time, and while I have made a lot of content in the past on how to use it for swing trading, I realize many people want to learn more about shorter term trading. My own style over the years has become more and more short term to what I use now which is orderflow and volume profile to capitalize from quick intraday market moves on lower timeframes.
The course will be divided into 5 major sections all broken into many chapters each
I) Daytrading and Futures Markets
II) Complete Volume Profile Tool Guide
III) Essential Orderflow Tools for Trading
IV) Trading Platforms walkthrough
V) Forming trading strategies using all the concepts covered in confluence
I will be teaching all these concepts using the Sierra Chart and TradingView platforms. However all the concepts are applicable to any trading platform that you prefer which can give you access to Volume Profile and Market Depth Indicators. After 30 days from the sign up date, all students can get my own Sierra Chart chartbook template with all the charts and settings that I use throughout the course videos and pretty much the same setup I use in my own day trading and which I explain throughout the course.
Who this course is for
This course is designed for traders of all levels looking for knowledge of more professional trading tools and strategies focused on intraday trading which can be applied to a variety of markets.
This course would be a great progression for students of my Price Action and Volume Profile Course as it builds on all the basic principles discussed there and goes a lot deeper in advanced Volume Profile tools and introduces Orderflow strategies to help take your trading to that next level.
The focus of the course will be for Futures traders, but all these concepts are also applicable to Stocks, Currency Futures (Forex), and high volume Cryptos.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

daytradingwithvolumepkejnb.jpg

Download from RapidGator

Hidden Content

Download from Keep2Share

Hidden Content

• Like 1