Full Version Software Giveaways

koolkat

Though offers are addressed to German speakers, it’s not difficult to work out what they are, get the software and if necessary just change the language.

So the German computer mag PC-Welt offers on each day from Dec 1 to 24 one (or possibly more) premium program as giveaway.

You just go to the XMAS Calendar page below, refresh and click on the date. Note that you have to act on the day of the offer, after which it expires.

https://www.pcwelt.de/specials/xmas/xmas-vollversions-kalender

For example, today Dec 1 they are offering Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18.

Enjoy your early Christmas present!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hard call - should it be in Freeware or Full version? Leave that up to the great Mods on here.

Anyway - here is a place I have been using for years. You need to download & install before the time runs out.

Giveaway of the day

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator

moved to warez news. if this lasts for a full year or more, can be pinned. just let me know ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The offer is meant as Christmas present. So it lasts for the 24 days of December prior to Christmas. But it is repeated every year, or at least it has been so far.

• Like 2

On another board they asked me, if the default language is German how do you know how to change it?

Well, it shouldn’t be difficult to figure that out in the settings, if necessary using Google translator, but to help you, here are all the words you need to know:

Sprache = language

Deutsch = German

Englisch = English

On the occasion, I inform that today’s (03.12.2021) offer is

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe valued at Euro 69.95

It uses hi-speed video conversion and editing, claims perfect quality, plus it can download videos (and music) from more than 1000 sites.

But if you want it, you have to get it today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1