Pizza Hut customer outraged over sexual ketchup label that reads shake, squeeze and squirt

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Pizza Hut customer outraged over sexual ketchup label that reads shake, squeeze and squirt

095649.jpg

A PIZZA Hut customer was left outraged over a ketchup bottle's "Shake, Squeeze and Squirt" labels that "sound like an app for swingers".

Adrian Shann, 31, was shocked to discover the "sexual" messaging when visiting Pizza Hut for the first time in Hull.

He branded the "Shake, Squeeze and Squirt" slogan "awful" for families and said it would lead to uncomfortable questions from curious kids.

Adrian told Hull Live: "It's not innocent in my eyes.

"It literally sounds like an app for swingers. I do not understand how someone could put that sentence together, it's awful.

"It is because of the chain's marketing aimed at children that I am worried."

He said he witnessed adults chuckling at the message from a nearby table, before having to answer awkward questions from their kids.

Last month, a former Pizza Hut worker lifted the lid on what allegedly goes on without customers knowing and it's made him swear off the fast-food giant for good.

The anonymous employee, who appears to have worked in a US store revealed that some people get burnt pizzas on purpose, and it's all because they don't tip.

In a Reddit thread the former employee who appears to have stopped working at Pizza Hut over ten years ago said: "If you don't tip, you are the scum of the Earth and I remember you," he admitted.

And when it comes to home delivery, "you'll get your pizza last on my runs even if you ordered first."

• Like 1