BubbleUPnP for DLNA - Chromecast - Smart TV v3.5.6 [Pro] [Mod Extra] [Android]

KraKarjaK

BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast

Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house :
• Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFibrands
• Xbox 360 and One, Playstation 3 and 4
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback

BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources,including :
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, GooglePhotos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
• music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers,file managers…
• …and more!

BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are :
• extensive Chromecast support : play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(? MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC,WMA, …, subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection  ()
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer,various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• …and much more!

WHAT’S NEW

• app targets API 27 (Oreo 8.1)
  • On Marshmallow+, permission READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is not mandatory anymore
  • fixed inability to seek in some videos on Chromecast
  • ‘prev track’ button behavior changes
  • default download folder uses system defaults for each media type
  • fixed download notification not displaying properly on Nougat+
  • added ability to identify Qobuz Sublime high res albums
  • removed collecting anonymous app usage analytics
  • …and more (full changelog in-app)

Screenshots

• BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV ScreenshotBubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV Screenshot
  •  

Downloads

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 / 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 – x86_x64

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The best option if you have a Chromecast. After trying out so many different options like VLC and MX player. I found that this program plays seamlessly anything which you throw at it except  h 265 codecs. Even subtitle files are displayed effortlessly. If they come out with a windows version it would be a godsend!

Edited by mgk1956
On 10/18/2021 at 9:55 AM, mgk1956 said:

The best option if you have a Chromecast. After trying out so many different options like VLC and MX player. I found that this program plays seamlessly anything which you throw at it except  h 265 codecs. Even subtitle files are displayed effortlessly. If they come out with a windows version it would be a godsend!

Your review is right on time sir. Although I have this installed I've never taken the time to mess with it as I don't stream or cast all that often. BUT just 2 nights ago I was trying to use my now "old" fav called AllCast and it wasn't working properly and I was SOOO frustrated! I'll be sure to give this a go next time!

Off Topic: Here is something I was working on for HooHaa right before he moved on to a better place. If you'd like to sport it or just have it. :) ilollol!.gif.2a04e33e6b2b5c89b8c909bc176bfa03.gif

• Thanks 1