How to get the best free VPN service

koolkat

There’s no perfect free VPN, their providers have expenses and need the income from the pro versions. So it’s a matter of choosing the best compromise. Having considered all free VPN alternatives,

I’ve opened a free account with Windscribe, which was clearly the best choice for me. It offers 10GB of data free (initially) plus 20 locations, and no logging.

The only other real contender was the free Proton with unlimited data volume. However, it does not support torrenting and only offers 3 locations, which won’t do if you want to access content restricted to a particular country. I wanted both these capabilities, in fact they are the only reasons I needed a VPN at all.

All other options are worse (you can see them here: https://forum-andr.net/forums/topic/211483-the-best-free-vpn-services-in-2021/)

Now, I make this post to show you how to sign up and easily increase the volume of free data to 16GB per month and beyond, permanently, which can add a lot of usability. Proceed as follows:

Firstly, you get 11GB instead of 10GB, by signing up using someone’s referral link. If you need one, you can use mine below, I’ll also be getting an additional 1GB:

https://windscribe.com/yo/06l3kr4n

Note that although giving an email at sign-up is optional, you must give it to get the first 10 GB (or 11GB in our case).

Secondly, you get a further 5GB by posting a favorable Tweet at Twitter (if you’re not a member, registration is free). For this Tweet, you’ll need to have at least 3 followers – I can follow you as first if you ask me, then you’ll need just 2 more.

Thirdly, you get 1GB extra each time someone signs up using your referral link that they’ll give you.

There’s even a fourth possibility, since Windscribe has offered more free data per month in publicity drives in the past. But nobody knows when the next one will be, if ever.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Found this awhile back hope its appropriate to post here...

WindScribe 30Gb Reedem Code Voucher

1:-Make New Account / Signup.

2:-Go to Claim Voucher.

3:-Reedem Code:-ABGOOSHT

4:-Put this Code & Click Apply & Get 30GB for Free.