Andr||Net Forum Performence Tests

• SuperModerator

Andr||Net Forum Performence Tests

After the problems we had a few months ago, the new tests performed now for our forum's performences are good to excellent!

Feel free to add a post to let us know... what is your opinion?

Click the image to enlarge.

Forum-Andr-Test.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • SuperModerator

After first scoring a B, and after redefining some settings in the ACP, we now score a BIG A from the GTmetrix tests.

Of course, the score varies depending on different factors...
Example, a freshly cleared server's cache will take more time to load because all data was cleared and loading a page starts from 0 (zero), while a fully cached page will load in a flash.

Personally I find this a little odd, because when doing the test on Thursday the server was fully cached, while I cleared the cache 2 times before doing the test on Sunday!

Also, it does not only depend on the settings in our ACP but also, and especially, on our server's settings.
I know our host has done a tremendous good job after the main server crash at the OVH data center (OVH data center burns down knocking major sites offline) that we had some months ago. So here's a BIG :ty: to Nix!

Here are the results of the test performed on Sunday;

j2CnR7s.png

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

Edited by BamSec1
BamSec1... Moved: the image from postimages.org to imgur.com. Reason: postimages resized to a smaller display image!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Really a good work, I hope the forum doesn't take off, or I'll have to learn to fly to use it ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3