18 - Every Hungry Woman
19 - Melissa
20 - In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
21 - No One To Run With
22 - One Way Out
23 - Jaimoe & Warren Greetings
24 - Midnight Rider
25 - Whipping Post

About:  On March 11th, 2020, hours before the United States came to a grinding halt due to the pandemic, The Brothers gathered at Madison Square Garden to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Allman Brothers Band. The concert would prove to be the last public outing for many attendees—as well as the musicians onstage—for over a year. This only added to the mysticism of the event that closed the book on half a century of musical tradition.

Featuring performances by original ABB drummer Jaimoe alongside extended Allman family members Duane Trucks, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes, Oteil Burbridge, and Marc Quinones, The Brothers also sees special appearances by original pre-ABB project Second Coming keyboardist Reese Wynans as well as Chuck Leavell, who played with the band from 1972 to 1976.

“It was a one-off celebration of 50 years of the band and it was sold out. But I know a bunch of people who had tickets who didn’t come,” Derek Trucks told Rolling Stone in the days following the concert. “My parents were unable to make it. They were worried about traveling and their doctor told them not to hop on a plane to New York. So that was bittersweet in a lot of ways. You wish it had been slammed to the rafters and everyone wouldn’t have had that in the back of their mind.”

Info:
Genre:  Blues Rock | Southern Rock
Quality:  Blu-Ray | 1080p
Format:  M2TS | 20.0Mbps
Length:  03:28:57 | 43.6Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 23.976fps
Audio 1:  LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R  
Audio 2:  Dolby TrueHD | 4335kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Language:  English

Download:
Subyshare.com, Uploadgig.com, xubster.com

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

pass: 345

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.