Adobe Master Collection CC 2021 (30.05.2021) (MacOSX)

KAMAL

I've tried several of these out on my MacBook and nothing is pre-activated. I still get a nag to start a trial and errors about activation.

If you apply the patch that's supplied, the apps completely stop working. Any guidance? I just want Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Premier Pro. 

@Booger I was able to install Adobe Acrobat DC by blocking calls to any Adobe site via Little Snitch.

As for the other software, I tried to follow the same process on the other apps, but I keep getting this error message:

The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again.

See image here:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Perhaps @KAMALcan help shed some light on the subject. Please advise. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@KAMALsomething else that I noticed is that only the Adobe Acrobat .rar file unpacks the "Set Up" .dmg with the .pkg installer file. All of the other .rar files contain the relate patch and a folder called "Extras", but no .pkg installer. Please advise. Thank you.

• SuperModerator
On 1/3/2022 at 9:20 PM, tibtij said:

can I have the links

ALL available liniks are in Post #1.

You have to select 1 of the options under the react-like3.png button to see them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1