Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

Hertz has had enough of them now citing that the repair costs of fixing them is so astronomical and isn’t worth the effort !!

My Japanese neighbour Mr Chow Mein told me he was a kamikaze pilot in the war,,I said hold on well how are you still alive,He said i was Chicken Chow Mein,

• Haha 1
Grandad came in rubbing his ankle earlier.
"Is it the arthritis again grandad?"I asked.
"No" he replied, "The little sh*t next door has just kicked me in the bollocks."
If your lover is overweight,then get them to walk 3 miles in the morning and 3 miles in the evening.
By the end of the week the fat fooker should be 42 miles away.
  • Haha 1

Spoiler-free zone: If you're not intrigued by the title 'Guy films Audi delivery,' you might be missing out on a cinematic masterpiece.

I found that I have been happier since I changed from coffee to orange juice. My doctor explained that it's the vitamin C and natural sugar but I really think it's the Vodka.

I hear Harrison Ford only has one testicle.
Or "Hang Solo" as he likes to call it....

Police have confirmed that the man who fell from the roof of a nightclub and died was not a bouncer

Women always worry about things that men forget ; Men always worry about things women remember..

• Haha 1
The bloke next door wears boxing gloves when hoovering and started calling himself
Dyson Fury

It's Leap Day so I leaped on the wife. The doctor says I have no broken bones, just sprains.

My Jewish mate Amos is living with a girl with tourettes,,To be honest i dont know what he sees in her,,,But then i saw the swear jar,,,

If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?

I'm not a great fan of innuendos,
however I do like to slip one in now and again

My Uncle kept referring to his wife as his little French pastry. She wasn't very happy about it. In fact, she was a cross aunt.

Just bought a flat pack wardrobe off Bonny Tyler,,My sister said whats it like ?
I said,,,,,,Every now and then it falls apart,,,

The only time my education was interrupted was when I was in school

The secret of success is to offend the greatest number of people

If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done