Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

If I had spoken to my parents the way kids do nowadays, I wouldn’t be here to post this...

When i was in middle school, My English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" I received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only my name at the top.

My missus is a real good looker.....no matter where i hide me money,she always finds it....

If bed bugs live in beds and grass hoppers live in grass where do cockroaches live?

The renter found something creepy the landlord was hiding? My money is on a collection of porcelain dolls that stare into your soul.

My mate, got a job in the circus after being out of work for years, as a human cannonball. he was fired on the first day

Wife - "Do that scene from The Full Monty for me."
Me - "Sure!" (Starts to strip seductively)
Wife - "No. Get down the bleeding job centre"

When I was younger a double jab was a boxing move and going shopping in a mask was something you did during armed robbery.

That on line quiz is fixed, we lost by 1 point, we got none. The winning question was, In Greek mythology who was half man and half beast? and i was dead sure it was Buffalo Bill

My wife watches so many medical shows,
I can only talk to her during visiting hours.
Just heard,,,There now going to put the Asylum Seekers in Pontins Holiday Camps.
Havn,t these poor people been through enough,,,

The Irish train drivers are on strike now.they want a 30% pay rise and they want 2 days working from home,,

Science.
Fertility is hereditary.
If your parents didn't have kids neither will you.

Driving by myself is so tiring because I have to be the lead singer, the backup singer, dancer, drummer and etc.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BIRD AND A FLY....A bird can fly but a fly can't bird.

I'm not saying that my prostate examiner has the fattest index finger I've ever seen, but it's definitely up there.

I went into a shop in the East End called Cockney Butchers, the lady behind the counter said, "Fancy a ham shank love"? How was I to know she wasn't talking rhyming slang.

A farmer in Devon has successfully grown the first field of vibrators,
Sadly he now has a problem with Squatters,,,
A man stopped me with a clipboard this afternoon and asked if I kept any pets.
I said I’ve got a goldfish
Any hobbies?
Well it likes swimming.
ARE YOU BOTHERED BY PEOPLE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM SIN?
PLACE A LARGE PICTURE OF A VICIOUS DOG NEXT TO YOUR DOORBELL WITH A CAPTION SAYING, "I CAN MAKE IT TO THE GATE IN 3 SECONDS....CAN YOU???"

I went for a rectal examination at the doctors... he gave me the thumbs up !

France is a country where the money falls apart but you can't tear the toilet paper