Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

A study has found that people who order black coffee are more likely to be psychopaths.
And people who order non fat, vanilla soy, extra foam with caramel drizzle will be their victims.
I got a big envelope in the mail that had written on the front, "Photographs: Do Not Bend."
Underneath the postman wrote, "Oh, yes they do."
Not a good start to the New Year,,The Praying Mantis the kids got me for christmas,,,
Its a bloody Athiest,,

In a packed elevator, everyone is silent.
Stomach: I will now demonstrate the mating call of a whale

You know you're getting old when the twinkle in your eye is mearly a reflection of the sun on your bifocals

Vaping is so weird. You walk past a group of dudes who look like gangsters, but they smell like strawberry muffins

The wife said she left me because i kept using horoscope names? But i think it was her mother that Taurus apart.

The good news is no matter how much weight I put on over the holidays my flip flops still fit.

You know you're getting old when your idea of weight lifting is getting up!

Do you know what's an ASKHOLE? Definition: it's a person who constantly asks you for advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them!

When I lived on a houseboat I was seeing the girl next door, but eventually we drifted apart.

I helped my neighbour out this morning and he said'I could marry you!'Couldn't believe it,do something nice for some1 and they wanna ruin ya life in return!

Bono and The Edge walked into a bar.The barman says,"Oh FFS,not U2 again."

I used to think our parents were sooo strict, but watching these kids today, I think our parents saved our lives.