Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

Going to scare the sh*t out of pensioners in my street when I go trick or treating tomorrow night...
I'm dressing up as a gas bill!
After My Wife Died, I couldn’t even look at another Woman for about 13 Years. But now that I am out of Jail. I can honestly say it was worth it.

Trying to break up with an optician is hard. Every time I tell her I can’t see her anymore, she just moves an inch closer and says “how about now?”

The other day my friend messaged by saying “bro I have two pieces of bad news for you.” I told him to combine them. He replied with “your girlfriend is cheating on both of us!!"

R.I.P. My neighbour who told his wife he was just popping out for some sewing thread but spent the full day down the pub. Gone but not for cotton.

I'm a Celeb' get me out of here!
Just reliving Britsh history-sending the most hated people in the country to camp in Australia

Some fella has just knocked on my door !!!
He was 3ft 3 inches tall.
I looked down and said who are you?
He said i am the METRE MAN

Christmas can be a sad time as well, we were playing charades and my mates Granddad was up, all of a sudden he collapsed on the floor, did a huge fart and died, I shouted "Gone with the wind?"