Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

The sound of my wife gasping for breath in the hospital bed still haunts me to this day
Maybe I should change my ringtone.

Really spoiled her today. I bought her a new scent. Then I rubbed essential oils into her beautiful body and then I did the hoovering and dusting.....I really love my car.

I saw Bill Wyman in town today. He went in Vision Express, Carpet Rite and Greggs. Still the same old Bill, specs and rugs and sausage rolls!!..

I asked My Mother "what you want for mothers day"? She said"Oh i'd just like my meal cooked and a bit of looking after". So ive put her in a nursing home.

Well i just had some good news after all the bad new news, the Police want to interview me, and i have not even applied for a job

The wife has just started a banana and coconut diet.
She hasn't lost any weight but boy can she climb trees.

My wife complains that I fold the bath towels wrong. And yet miraculously, they still manage to get us dry.

My wife said she had 14 reasons why she was leaving me, plus my obsession with tennis…
I said that’s fifteen love.
I've just found out I'm part Scottish. That's great news,
I can avoid the expense of fruit and veg all together now.

I went to My Mother and said "what you want for mothers day"? She said "Oh i'd just liked my meal cooked and a bit of looking after". So i put her in a nursing home.

It's difficult for me to say what my wife does for a living because...
She sells sea shells by the seashore.

Normally I can’t dance to save my life.But as soon as I step in dog sh*t,I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson

A little caterpillar was crossing the lawn,,It was such a lovely day he started to sing that french song,,"Chanson Amour"when a lawn mower ran over him and went,,Ratatatatat

Just spent 5 mins. trying to vacuum up a small dot on the carpet in my loungeroom....turns out it was just a spot of reflected sunshine !! Looks like I'm off to a good start for the day!

My great grandfather in world war one bred messenger woodpeckers, they were like messenger pigeons but knocked on the door, when they delivered the message.