Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

I've just renamed my wifi network Police Surveillance Van #02
That should keep the bloody neighbours on their toes over the holidays

Just woke up to find a spoon in my mouth, a tea bag in my left eye and milk in my right eye. I'm getting sick of being treated like a mug !

Lads if you're wondering what to do with your turkey carcass after Christmas. Pop it into your bed and imagine you're David Beckham.

When I go to someone's house and they tell me to make myself at home, the first thing I do is throw them out because I don't like visitors.

I was entering a singles bar last night when a bouncer started patting me down.
He said, "Have you got anything on you that you shouldn't have?"
"Yes," I replied. "My wedding ring!"
When I was at school, the other pupils voted me: "Pupil most likely to end up in a mental institution."
They got that wrong! Turns out I'm actually: " The Only pupil who didn't die in a mysterious unexplained accident."

I asked the wife what her friend gets from her husband for Christmas. She said, "Elixir." I replied, "After 25 years of marriage and five kids, don't you go getting any ideas."

If you're thinking about getting one of those pre-paid cremation plans,
Don't go to an English company, they'll lose the ashes.

Was in bed watching the wife slip on her new stiletto heels , “Are you ready for the pain babe” she giggled,.....Then she handed me the receipt.

I was walking past the church on Sunday morning when the vicar shouted at me, "Love your neighbour." I shouted back, "Me too, cracking pair of tits!"