Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

I just let my girlfriend borrow my car, then I reported it stolen. Girls aren't the only ones capable of changing their minds midway through a ride!!

Did you know that the patron saint of checking if your bread rolls are ready to come out of the oven is St John the Bap Test?

So yesterday my flatmate saw a cockroach in the kitchen.
She sprayed and cleaned the counters, stove, refrigerator and floor in the kitchen.
Tomorrow I'm putting the rubber cockroach in the bathroom.
A survey shows that 20% of
men kiss their wife goodbye
when they leave the house and
80% kiss their house goodbye
when they leave the wife....

I just got my own back on my partner while we were out shopping. I dragged her round 10 pubs without getting a drink then we went back to the first one we visited and I ordered a pint!

Best way to save money on heating!..
Trade your young wife in for a menopausal one and you will never have to worry about putting the heating on!!

Reports are coming in that Boy George has been attacked by a reptile on the set of I'm a Celebrity.
They should have got a calmer Chameleon, but apparently, they come and go!
I was at the bus stop this morning and an elderly lady said to me, "Isn’t it cold today"...?
So I said, "Yes, winter draws on"...
She replied, "Mind your own business young man"...

I went to the doctors today with the wife ,he put a tube in her mouth and told her not to talk for 15 minutes ... I tried to buy it off him but he wouldn't sell it.

The other day my friend messaged by saying “bro I have two pieces of bad news for you.” I told him to combine them. He replied with “your girlfriend is cheating on both of us!!

I noticed on my TV remote, there was a 'Cinema Surround' button, so I pushed it.
All of a sudden, a voice came from behind me saying, "Move your head you fat twat!

Paddy visited the doctor who examined him and told him that his sugar was too high.
So when Paddy returned home, he told his wife and moved it to a lower shelf in the kitchen.
My blonde girlfriend wants some work done to her face and boobs for Christmas.
I said I'd pay for the best plastic surgeon. She told me to sod off and get a real one.....
My girlfriend was devastated when she found out the reason why my nickname is “The Love Machine”.
It’s because I’m terrible at tennis.