Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

I had a right fright just now.
I was in the bath reading a ghost story ,next thing I felt a tap on my shoulder

My parrot's feet keep slipping of the perch. So, I asked my dentist if he had samples of 'Polly Grip', to see if that would help.

My Dad taught us to swim by throwing us in the canal.
The hardest part was getting out the tied up sack.

Arguing with a woman is like being arrested, anything you say can & will be used against you. So use your right to remain silent.

I really don't mind going to work . . .
But the eight hour wait to go home again is just bullshit!

I hate it when i'm singing along to a song on the radio and the artist gets the lyrics wrong

Bullying Support Group meeting, tonight at 8 o'clock.
You'd better fuccing be there....OR ELSE!

Johnny the serial flasher decided to retire but then changed his mind and decided to stick it out for another year.

Amazing how people say they wont watch women's football because the standard is so low, but they'll still watch the Man Utd men's team?

Three years ago, I asked the girl of my dreams out on a date. Today, I asked her to marry me.
She said no both times.
Took the girlfriend to the cinema to watch the new Godzilla movie !
Afterwards she was in the cinema foyer Signing autographs for three hours !!

I went to the Doctors again today and said "Doctor my hands keep shaking all the time"! He said "Do you drink a lot of alcohol"? I said "No i spill most of it".

Ive got a feeling my new girlfriend is a Ghost,,
I had my suspicions the moment she walked through the door,,,
The wife said it would really turn me on too watch you pleasure yourself!
So I cracked open a beer an put the football on

My grandmother started to walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety seven now, and we don't know where the heck she is.

A very proud day for me... Just found out I've been accepted for the London School of Medicine... Only trouble is, they don't want me while I'm still alive

There's a gang going through our town, systematically shoplifting clothes in size order.The police believe they're still at large.

The blonde girl next door was delighted when she was caught stealing Mascara in Saudia Arabia,
Welll she was told she would receive 50 Lashes,,,,

Walkers Crisps have announced that, after 74 years of production, they are just about to finish their first sack of potatoes!