Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

My new girlfriend said you don't like my cooking. I said yes I do. She said prove it. So I had another slice of gravy!

My wife was looking at an evening dress in an expensive shop, "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said. "Yes, " I replied, "I wonder if they have it in your shape. "

So, I've noticed that i've become happier and calmer since I swapped Coffee for Fresh Orange on a morning.. My Doctor says it's to do with the Vitamin C and Natural sugar content.. I still strongly believe it's the Vodka I mix in..

I don't think the Man Utd WAGs have anything to worry about. I've not seen a bunch of men play away so badly in my lifetime!!

I was winning an argument with the wife but then she took her top off... I was speechless, it was a booby trap...

I was struggling to get my wife's attention.
So, I sat down on the sofa and looked comfortable.
That did the trick!

Ryan Giggs cries in court as he describes spending a night in a cell as being the worst time in his life.
It could be worse Ryan, at least you're not in the current man United team!!

If you have multiple broken ribs it can be extremely painful when you laugh. Ensure a pain-free recovery by watching the box set of Mrs Brown's Boys!

I wonder if any policeman has ever managed to keep a straight face,
While telling a woman she has the right to remain silent.

A hacker got into my bank account, then left me a note,
"Please save more money. This was a complete waste of my time!

I said to the pharmacist, “Can you recommend something for a constant headache?”……He said “Have you tried marriage?”

My boss fired me for making too many Asean jokes. It was the end of my Korea. I'm still China find another job.

My wife and I have the cutest nicknames for each other.
She is my buttercup and I’m her useless sack of sh*t!

• Haha 1

So I went to a wife swapping party last night.
Result.
Got a set of headlamps for a Ford Capri and three Shakin’ Stevens LPs!!..

I threw a ball for my dog...
It's a bit extravagant I know, but it was his birthday and he looks great in a dinner jacket.