Koolkat’s Quips - funny One-Liners

koolkat

I was a bit bored sitting in the sun yesterday so thought I'd start an exaggeration club. I already have 2 million members!

I sat and watched someone trying to park a car for half an hour this afternoon. I didn’t see the driver so I'm not going to guess what sex she was.

I went to see a dentist with a rotten tooth. "You should get that fixed mate," I said, "Doesn't exactly inspire confidence."

How to tell when a woman is about to say something intelligent.. she starts with..
"A man once told me!!''

Failed my Driving test today.
Examiner said I was in the wrong gear.
Got another test Monday. Gonna wear my best suit and a tie!

Claustraphobia,is the fear of closed spaces, for example,
I'm going to the pub and I'm scared it's closed!!.

A bit of advice for married men......
If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way!!

I think I might have a slight drinking problem. My wife asked me to toast the bread, so I raised my glass of Jack daniels and said "Here's to the bread!!" ?

Only people with dementia should be given birthday cards. Everyone else knows it's their birthday.

I'm just saying....I've been a vegetarian for so long that I've started to lean towards the sunlight.

That awkward moment at a feminist picnic , when they realize , no one has made any sandwiches.

My wife is coming back from holiday tomorrow.
Does anyone know how to delete the memory from my memory foam mattress?

One day, long, long ago there lived a woman who did not whine, nag, or complain. But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day!

I’m happy to say that the wife has had plastic surgery yesterday and it was successful.
I cut her credit cards up!

My new boss asked if I could perform under pressure.
I said no, but I do a passable Bohemian Rhapsody!

Driving down the road and saw my ex.
It's funny how "i'll hit that!"
Changed meaning over the years!!

Fuel prices are so high that I went to the car dealership and test drove 3 cars to run my errands. Follow me for more money saving tips!!.

I’ve left instructions that there will be no food at my wake. You’re there to cry not fecking eat!!