A BIG welcome to an old legend: KraKarjaK rejoins the team!

KraKarjaK

Wow Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. That is a real feel good welcoming! As I was telling one of my clients just today it seems like I will be late to my own funeral, so i do apologize for just barely getting on line and seeing all of this. As I've said before we have the greatest community here at ANDR that I have ever come across. And I go to alot alot alot of corners of the interwebs!

Thank you Team for having me back, and thank you members for being YOU!

As always, I am in a hurry now I'm just here to snag a copy of Filezilla and go change some stuff on my website. LUV YA ALL! ❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • SuperModerator
BamSec1

WOW! Nice signature you have there, KraKarjaK... me lovin' the 3D graphics very much.

And what a great Andr||Net Mobile Moderator bar, it's smashing good! :bv:

• Like 6
KraKarjaK

Gosh I love seeing all the familiar names still around. This is such a great welcome back thread. I truly appreciate all the sentiment and I'm so glad to be here again.

This first week has been rough because I had just bid on installing 10 CCTV cameras in a residential home. I figured I could get it done in a couple of days but did not take into account my age and going in and out of that attic running cable without a helper. I am now on day 8 with one camera to go. Bruised ribs, and nail puncture's in my back are the worst injuries so far. I think after this job I am going to take CCTV installs off of the services I provide lol.

@BamSec1Thanks for the compliments on the sig, Though I just switched themes to the lighter IPB default to check it and it does not look so great. So I still have some work to do.

• Like 5
  • SuperModerator
BamSec1
3 hours ago, KraKarjaK said:

IPB default to check it and it does not look so great.

Just checked and yes, maybe a little darker [NEWS], [RULES] and possibly a little outline or some shadow at the top of the andr logo, might look better on light themes.

But still, it's WOW, WOW, WOW on the darker Twilight theme!

If you want, I can send you a few outlined or/and shadowed Andr logos, I have many in different sizes.

Let's PM about it if you want some. ;)

• Like 5
Crazysane

Welcome back! I just returned to the forum a couple weeks ago and wondered where you were. Glad you are still kicking it. └|∵|┐

• Like 6