A BIG welcome to an old legend: KraKarjaK rejoins the team!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KraKarjaK

• BamSec1

• draww

• 64Bit

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to inform you about our latest addition to the team: Mr. @KraKarjaK rejoins the team after a long break. A BIG heartfelt welcome to our longtime friend... Please join me my friends!

WOW, KraKarjaK joining us again... welcome back buddy! Info: Users of Internet Explorer can't see the above animation, and those using Google Chrome, Chromium or Opera need to install an APNG add-on. Firefox users have no problem viewing the animated PNG files. (APNG = Animated Portable Network Graphics) Cheers, Bam

Wow Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. That is a real feel good welcoming! As I was telling one of my clients just today it seems like I will be late to my own funeral, so i do apologize for just barely getting on line and seeing all of this. As I've said before we have the greatest community here at ANDR that I have ever come across. And I go to alot alot alot of corners of the interwebs! Thank you Team for having me back, and thank you members for being YOU! As always, I am i

Posted Images

mgk1956

An old mate returns! Welcome  back

• Like 7
realmm

Welcome back KraKarjaK  , enjoy your return and have fun in your work !    :bv:      :welcome:  and thanks !

• Like 7
Bad Karma

Welcome back to the Team, old chap

welcome-back-neon-sign_118419-646.jpg

• Like 8