Srbija

00805e8ctkjrc.jpg

How To Build a General Use/Home Theater Mini PC
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 5h 38m | 7.18 GB

Learn how to build a home theater or general use PC

What you'll learn:
How to build a home theater/general use pc

Requirements
Basic computer knowledge of components, i have a course for teaching you about each component and component selection

Description
Learn how to build a compact PC

This kind of PC would be great for "general use"

Examples: Streaming movies, browsing the web, playing web based games, and maybe some AAA games at 720p.

Also this would be a great work PC.

Examples: doing taxes, word documents, 1080p video editing, excel, website building, digital art, light animation, programming, etc.

Start at going over the components for the build individually and reviewing the hardware for the build

Then begin computer assembly

Finally do your first boot and install windows to then be able to use your custom pc.

Main hand tool used in this course is a various size screwdrivers

Also a optional tool that i recommend is a anti static wristband that is attached to a grounded outlet or the case of the computer so that you cannot shock and damage your components

I am using a mod mat in this video which is a mat designed for PC builders with built in anti static hand strap support however this is not necessary.

Some modifications of case components were performed off camera make sure that if you are not comfortable doing these kinds of modifications you seek support before attempting.

Thanks for checking out the course make sure you preview all the free lectures you can to make sure the course is for you.

Who this course is for
Beginner pc builders

1.step1installingproc1jj3e.jpg

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Bad Karma
Dead links removed