The Complete Python Course | The Professional Oop Way

Srbija

rrryiv2ccryiwfwdkquuaxqkpt.jpg

The Complete Python Course | The Professional Oop Way
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 12.0 GB | Duration: 26h 2m

What you'll learn
Learn Python from Zero to Advanced!
Become a professional Python programmer able to program in ultimate OOP style!
Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them!
Learn to write highly organized modular code!
Learn to create professional real-world programs in Python!
Create 10 actual real-world Python applications!
Learn and apply proper design principles when programming in Python!
Learn to professionally troubleshoot code issues using debuggers!
Learn to use Git to track your code changes!
Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood!
Create weather forecast webmaps with Python!
Generate PDF reports!
Create and manipulate images!
Control the computer and mobile camera!
Take photos from the computer or the mobile camera with Python and upload them to cloud services!
Build interactive web apps!
Send daily news by email and schedule automatic emails!
Build REST APis!
Work with SQL databases!
Collect data via web scraping!
Learn to create desktop GUI programs!
Learn to create mobile apps!
Learn advanced core Python concepts such as class methods, static methods, abstract classes, etc.!
Learn code refactoring!
Learn PEP8 Style Guide for Python code!
Learn to create Python packages!

Requirements
Access to a computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)

Description
What does the course cover?

Python from zero to advanced, plus all the programming awesomeness to make you a real Python programmer!

You don't need to look anywhere else. In this course, you will not learn only Python, but all the necessary tools and techniques that you need to become a professional Python programmer; Git and GitHub, debuggers, software design principles, writing highly organized code, code planning, code refactoring, SQL databases, and more. Plus, you will learn everything in the context of real-world Python programs, and there will be ten such programs. Some of the programs you will build together with the instructor and others on your own. You will develop all the programs in an object-oriented programming style, highly organizing your code using classes. That is the ultimate programming paradigm to build highly reusable and scalable professional programs, and you will master it.

You will have a lot of fun taking this course learning practical how-tos such as generating PDF reports with Python, controlling the computer and the mobile camera, taking photos with Python, creating web maps, processing images, web scraping, sending and scheduling automated emails, creating interactive web apps, building REST APIs, and even creating your own weather forecast Python package.

Who should take this course?

Whether you are learning Python for automating tasks, data science, or web development, this course will teach you core Python thoroughly so you can easily apply your Python skills to any Python branch or industry field.

If your goal is to make simple throwaway one-time Python scripts, taking only the first half of the course would be more than enough. However, if you want to become a full-time programmer, you will need to take the entire course to learn the very advanced concepts which are covered throughout the second half.

Do I need to know some Python already to take this course?

No. We designed this course for both absolute and non-absolute beginners. However, if you are an intermediate who knows Python well, you may still benefit from the course since the course covers some advanced Python and programming concepts that you will hardly find anywhere else. Advanced concepts such as abstract classes, class methods, composition, refactoring, etc., will be comprehensively covered and practiced in the course.

Do I need previous experience with other programming languages to take this course?

No. In fact, in this course, you will not merely learn Python syntax. You will understand Python from the inside-out from the computer science perspective so that you have a deep understanding of how programming works.

I know some Python already. Will this course benefit me?

Yes. This is a huge course that does not only cover Python basics but also teaches you Python programming at an advanced level using object-oriented programming.

Why is there a "pro" in the course title?

In this course, we will guide you through the entire process of software development, from planning a Python program to writing it, testing it, to deploying it. The programs we will build are not just one-time scripts but real applications that can be reused and scaled. To create reusable and scalable programs, you need to learn to write Python code in object-oriented programming (OOP) style.

Moreover, in the course, you will learn to use professional programmer's tools and techniques such as Git, debuggers, software design principles, code refactoring, proper code styling according to PEP8, and more.

You mention OOP in the course subtitle. What is OOP?

There exist three Python programming styles/paradigms - procedural, functional, and object-oriented programming (OOP). OOP allows the programmer to use classes to highly organize the code as opposed to using just functions or one-liners.

Even though you can write any program using any of the three paradigms mentioned above, each paradigm its pros and cons. Writing a program in a functional or procedural paradigm may seem quicker at first, but it will bite you back once the program starts to get larger. Therefore, the OOP paradigm is the ultimate way to write programs that are more than just one-time throwaway scripts. Moreover, if you learn OOP, you will naturally know the other two paradigms since OOP includes them, thus becoming a master of all three of them. In the course, you will learn a secret to easily plan any Python program before coding the program, which is only made possible when you use OOP. Moreover, all the good Python libraries are written in OOP style, and to understand how they work, you need to understand OOP, so OOP becomes a must-have skill if you want to master Python.

Why should I trust the instructor?

I have a 5-year experience in online teaching, and I am the author of one of the most loved Python courses, with over 200 thousand students - The Python Mega Course. I have taught and talked to so many students. I know all the ins and outs of succeeding in learning Python through an online course. This course is my best so far, and it's built upon tests and failures throughout my career as an online teacher, and I think I couldn't make it more perfect. I have dedicated a tremendous amount of time to designing and implementing this course. You can take advantage of all that by taking this course.

Should I take this course or "The Python Mega Course?"

The Python Mega Course is my other top-rated Python course. To decide whether you need this course or the "Python Mega Course," ask yourself the question, "Will I use Python occasionally or heavily"? If the answer is "occasionally," go for "The Python Mega Course" because it teaches Python in a more "shortcut" way, just like almost any other Python course does. This course covers Python more extensively to prepare you to write professional Python programs for the long run using classes and OOP. You can always take both courses if you like. The two courses cover different applications.

There are more popular courses out there. Why should I take this one?

This course doesn't have enough reviews yet because we have just launched it in January 2021. Other courses have been on Udemy for years. Give this course a try. You will love it!

Why not learn Python from YouTube?

It's possible to find good tutorials on YouTube, but the dedication and time investment put on a quality Udemy course by the course creator is way more significant than that put on YouTube videos. Moreover, a Udemy course does not consist only of videos; it is a complete learning package packed with exercises, quizzes, text-based resources, associated file resources, and even daily support from instructors in case of code issues. Moreover, YouTube tutorials are geared more towards learning how to do something. A Udemy course such as this targets a much greater goal of making you a programmer by offering a complete learning experience.

Who this course is for:
Absolute Beginners
Beginners
Intermediates

Homepage

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

6.selectingrecordssffjz4.jpg

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Bad Karma
Dead links removed
  • Like 1