Latest crack for Office 2019 and how to use it

Stnfx

Merry Christmas to all.

My motherboard just popped and after replacing it Windows 10 and my office 2019 pro plus all needed reactivation. I have been buying cheap licenses for the all my Microsoft products from eBay. At present however most seem to be non-working serials that are been sold over and over, so I have to go back to finding a crack solution. It has been so long I no longer know which or how to use these cracks and would appreciate any advice on the “best” crack to use, especially for office 2019.

The last time I used a crack it was Microsoft toolkit, but I do not think this works for office 2019.

I see several cracks , KMS type things, available but I do not know how to apply any of them.

Thanks

• Administrator

use this and all is good - tested multiple times and working!

choose 2nd option for Windows 10 permanent license and 4th for Office activation

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • SuperModerator
3 hours ago, Stnfx said:

Many thanks Draw and uk666

And no little click on react-like3.png in the posts?

Doing so they are notified that you saw their posts and thanked them.

At the same time it ups their reputation as well! ;)

• Like 4

Sorry BamSec1, so distracted by my own little issues that I forgot. Done.

uk666, do you know if the activation is permanent or needs to be done every 180 days?

• Like 3
  • Administrator
27 minutes ago, Stnfx said:

do you know if the activation is permanent or needs to be done every 180 days?

If you do like mentionned in the link of uk666 and successively import a retail licence than convert it to VL and then activate, you'll get a permanent licence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator

afaik all office activations must be KMS based so you have to renew them after 180 days. and KMS activation only works on Volume Editions (VL) that's why you have to convert the edition from Retail to VL.

• Like 4