15 Quotes by Dr Seuss

uk666

• Andr-Tech

15 Quotes by Dr Seuss

drs.jpg

Theodor Seuss Geisel, better known by his pen name Doctor Seuss, was an American author, political cartoonist, poet, animator, book publisher, and artist, famous for authoring more than 60 children’s books.

Through his work, he left the world his indelible spirit imprinted on the pages of his many famous books.

His wisdom and humour remain timeless and it is beloved by children all over the world. Dr Seuss’s work is unlikely to be forgotten and it’ll continue to capture readers’ imagination for generations to come.

Quotes by Dr Seuss:

1. Only you can control your future. 
  2. Take every chance. Drop every fear. 
  3. A person’s a person, no matter how small. 
  4. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? 
  5. You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. 
  6. It’s not about what it is; it’s about what it can become. 
  7. Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered. 
  8. If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
  9. To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.
  10. Sometimes you’ll never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory. 
  11. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not. 
  12. You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
  13. With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street. 
  14. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.
  15. Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guy was one of my neighbors when I was a kid. He asked my mom if he could draw a picture for me and she politely declined. A few years later he died. DAMN YOU MOTHER!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!