26 Amusing Quotes About Getting Old To Make You Smile

uk666

• Andr-Tech

26 Amusing Quotes About Getting Old To Make You Smile

amusing-quotes-about-getting-old.jpg

There are worse things than getting old. Not getting old being just one of them. Nevertheless, being old is a tough gig. Like an old car, everything starts to wear out and it all seems to happen at once. 

That’s life unfortunately and we just have to get used to it.

Amusing quotes about getting old:

1. Looking 50 is great if you’re 60. ~Joan Rivers
  2. Age is a high price to pay for maturity. ~Tom Stoppard
  3. No man is ever old enough to know better. ~Holbrook Jackson
  4. Time may be a great healer but it’s a lousy beautician. ~Author Unknown
  5. When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick. ~George Burns
  6. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. ~John Barrymore
  7. You are only young once but you can stay immature indefinitely. ~Ogden Nash
  8. Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative. ~Maurice Chevalier
  9. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, “See if you can blow this out.” ~Jerry Seinfeld
  10. Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving. ~Author Unknown
  11. Old age is when you resent the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated because there are fewer articles to read. ~George Burns
  12. A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ‘“At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.” ~Claude Pepper
  13. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. ~Bob Hope
  14. He’s so old that when he orders a three-minute egg, they ask for the money up front. ~George Burns
  15. By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he’s too old to go anywhere. ~Billy Crystal
  16. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. ~Kurt Vonnegut
  17. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward. ~John Mortimer
  18. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. ~Woody Allen
  19. As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. ~Sir Norman Wisdom
  20. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. ~A. A. Milne
  21. I don’t do alcohol anymore. I can get the same effect just standing up fast. ~Author Unknown
  22. None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. ~Henry David Thoreau
  23. Talk about getting old. I was getting dressed and a peeping tom looked in the window, took a look and pulled down the shade. ~Joan Rivers 
  24. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. ~Larry Lorenzoni
  25. It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens. ~Woody Allen
  26. If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself. ~Author Unknown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • SuperModerator

Not spam, Co-Mods, but I needed a laugh today.

Especially #9, #12, #14, #19, #23 and #26 are great quotes to me. :D :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like  #5, #9, #14, #26 and especially #21

I woke up very grumpy (see the Chatbox) but this helped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1