Nature of Matter and the Universe by Einstein, Kaku and Planck

uk666

• Andr-Tech

Nature of Matter and the Universe by Einstein, Kaku and Planck

matter.jpg

Albert Einstein
Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. 

There is no matter. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.

Michio Kaku
So, the subatomic particles we see in nature, the quartz, the electrons are nothing but musical notes on a tiny vibrating string. 

What is physics? Physics is nothing but the laws of harmony that you can write on vibrating strings.

What is chemistry? Chemistry is nothing but the melodies you can play on interacting vibrating strings.

What is the universe? The universe is a symphony of vibrating strings and then what is the mind of God? It is the cosmic music resonating through eleven-dimensional hyperspace.

Max Planck
As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. 

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together.

• Like 1

Hmmm... In other words, matter doesn't matter. And God is hyperspatial, eleven-dimensional resonations - i.e. Jimi Hendrix in overdrive.

• Like 1