Brian Freeman - The Crooked Street

bluescope

Cover.jpg

Brian Freeman - The Crooked Street (Frost Easton #3)

Format : EPUB

Size : 729KB

The hunt for a killer in San Francisco becomes a dizzying game of cat and mouse in a thrilling novel of psychological suspense.

Lombard is your Moriarty, Frost. Taking him down will be the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done.”

San Francisco homicide detective Frost Easton hadn’t seen his estranged friend Denny in years. Not until he dies in Frost’s arms uttering a final inexplicable word: Lombard. Denny appears to be the latest victim in a string of murders linked by a distinctive clue: the painting of a spiraled snake near the crime scenes. Is it the work of a serial killer? Or is Denny’s death more twisted and personal?

To find the answer, Frost reaches into a nest of vipers—San Francisco’s shady elite—where the whispered name of Lombard is just one secret. Now, drawn into a cat-and-mouse game with an enemy who knows his every move, Frost finds there is no one he can trust. And somewhere down the crooked streets of the city, Frost’s cunning adversary is coiled and ready to strike again.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Password: forum-andr.net

ANDRITES, please do NOT mirror my links on other forums. bluescope

• Like 2
  • Administrator

Hi Maz, no posts with premium links only. It's against the rulez :) Next time pay attention to this ;)

I've seen it's a request from one of our members.

Meanwhile to keep this post living, here's a free link

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 2

Hi BK,

thank you for spotting that.

I'm a newbie at uploading and sharing, so can you tell me what I have to do to make an uploaded file (in 'My Files' at RG) non-premium or how do I upload to achieve the same? Is it the same procedure for other hosts, like mediafire, nitroflare, Mega, FileFactory, Hotlink and SolidFiles, for all of which I have premium accounts?

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, hear me giggle!

• Administrator
6 hours ago, bluescope said:

so can you tell me what I have to do to make an uploaded file (in 'My Files' at RG) non-premium or how do I upload to achieve the same?

The easiest way is not to login with your premium credentials with your hoster. It's the same process with every hoster.

• Thanks 1

OK, thank you BK.

In the meantime, uk666 has given me the way to do it, at least for Rapidgator, which is under My Account/Profile and disable 'premium only' in the download options. This method is more useful if, like me, you have a long-term RG Premium account as uploads will never go bad unless nixed by a copyright/TOS issue or deleted by me.

It should be obvious from all this that I was not aware that my very first shared link here was 'premium only'.

R/R

Maz (bluescope)

I am woman, hear me giggle!

• Like 1