accused of "Flaming to Moderators"

something i posted must have been misinterpreted and i apologize, but cannot find specific reference to any "flaming" i may have posted, just a warning & 3 warning points :dontknow:

i have no ill will towards anyone here and if my lack of participation reflects anything it is my attempt to NOT post inappropriately

i post this in "Report problems with forum", because i can't find a more fitting forum and i believe there may have be some mistaken report or accusation

most importantly, please forgive my indiscretion - i will continue to be careful here, as i have the highest respect for your efforts

thanks for your consideration and all the sharing and help

• SuperModerator

:hi: Hi visitor,

Just confirming that it was me who gave you the warning, it was requested by one of my co-Mods.

Rather than discussing this in open posts, and if willing by that person, a personal message will be send to you.
I think it is a better, and more appropriate, way to handle this.

Also, in addition of the two of you, our Administrator plus one extra Moderator will be added to that conversation.

Regards,
Bam

• Like 2

Thank you, BS1

I just think it would helpful for anyone receiving a warning to be able to reference the post for which we have been warned. It's not obvious to me which post of mine was considered offensive, so it's hard to correct my behavior.

Of course, as you say, details would be more appropriately handled directly between members.

I appreciate all your collective efforts.

☮️

• Like 1
  • SuperModerator
3 hours ago, visitor said:

I just think it would helpful for anyone receiving a warning to be able to reference the post for which we have been warned.

Therefore, those posts are never deleted but hidden. We can then show the member(s) what was wrong.

if I was the one who decided to give you a warning, I would have sent you a PM with copy of the post.
But now it is the concerning Moderator, who was upset by your post, who has to decide whether or not to discuss this further.

I am sorry but I respect the will of my co-staff members.
Let's wait and see if you, our Admin and me (or an other Mod) receive a personal message about it.

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1