About Women Reflection

uk666

• Andr-Tech

About Women Reflection

wm.jpg

Women looks in a look in the mirror…….and see:

1. Age 3: Looks at herself and sees a Queen!
  2. Age 8: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella.
  3. Age 15: She looks at herself and sees an Ugly Sister (Mum I can’t go to school looking like this!)
  4. Age 20: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly" - but decides she's going out anyway.
  5. Age 30: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly" - but decides she doesn't have time to fix it, so she's going out anyway.
  6. Age 40: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly" - but says, "At least I'm clean" and goes out anyway.
  7. Age 50: Looks at herself and sees "I am" and goes wherever she wants to go.
  8. Age 60: Looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people who can't even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world.
  9. Age 70: Looks at herself and sees wisdom, laughter, and ability. Goes out and enjoys life.
  10. Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nonsense! My hat is NOT purple! ?

• Haha 1