ISS Detector Pro v2.03.88 Pro [Patched] [Android]

BamSec1

• SuperModerator

ISS Detector Pro v2.03.88 Pro [Patched]

ISS-Detector.jpg

I've been using this app for a few years now and I always find it nice to see the ISS passing in the sky just above where I live.
On a cloudless evening (or night!), when the weather is nice, and I'm watching it passing, it always amazes me to know there are also people onboard!
Anyway, I thought it's time to share this little jewel with the Andrites who might also be interested to see the ISS when it passes where they live.

Oh yes, and you have the possibility to watch live video from the attached camera and see the earth. But do not desperate if the video images are black, it means it is night there where the ISS is at that moment. Within 45 minutes (or sooner) it will be day where it is.

It takes the ISS plus-minus 1.5 hour to go around the earth.

And ... read also the included help/manual (in the program), it's quite interesting and educational!

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Overview:
Have you seen the International Space Station? It is visible with the naked eye!

Features:
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS tracker app.

ISS Detector Pro includes the functionality of ISS Detector (free) with all the Extensions and no ads.
ISS and Iridium Flares
See the ISS and Iridium flares

Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites

Famous Objects
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong, Humanity Star and more

Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March or C/2012 S1 ISON in November.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.

ISS Detector Pro will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.

• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Widget
• Dedicated tablet layout

ISS Detector combines data from NASA, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.

What's New?
Updated translations
Comets and Planets Extension: Comets in the early morning, such as C/2020 F8 (SWAN), didn't appear in the list. Now they do.

Mod Info:
No LP or Google Play Modded needed.

This app has no advertisements

Required Android O/S: 4.1+

IMPORTANT!
To avoid pop-up/pop-under windows from the MirrorCreator site:
1. Right-click on the host you want to download from and select "Open in a New Tab"
2. Right-Click again on the provided link and select again "Open in a New Tab"
3. Download from the host and close the 2 previously opened windows.
Doing so you will almost never have pop-up/pop-under windows.

HINT ... if you download from zippyshare
If Firefox is your browser, then right-click on the [DOWNLOAD] button and select "Save Link As..."
You won't have any pop-up windows at all!

●

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Password: forum-andr.net

Cheers, :hi:
Bam

• Like 3