Wings - Red Rose Speedway (2018) Blu-Ray 1080i

galexandersHD

Wings - Red Rose Speedway (2018) Blu-Ray 1080i

win.jpg

Screenshots:
00000_idx.jpg

Setlist: The Bruce McMouse Show

Description: Paul McCartney proudly announces Red Rose Speedway, the classic work from his revered catalogue, to be remastered, reissued and expanded across multi-format installments of his GRAMMY-winning Archive Collection. Released in April 1973 and featuring the #1 single ‘My Love,’ Red Rose Speedway was the first Wings album to hit #1 on the U.S. chart. The Red Rose Speedway limited deluxe edition features three discs of audio including the original album remastered at Abbey Road, no less than 35 bonus audio tracks, including a reconstruction of the originally conceived double album version of Red Rose Speedway, singles, B-sides, alternate mixes and previously unreleased tracks. The 2DVD + Blu-ray portions of the deluxe are packed with rare and previously unseen footage, including the James Paul McCartney TV Special, interviews and music videos, as well as the never before seen film The Bruce McMouse Show—fully restored and remixed in stereo and 5.1 surround sound. The package includes a folio containing 14 replica hand drawn original character sketches by Paul and facsimile dialogue sheets for the film, a 128-page book containing many previously unpublished images by Linda McCartney, expanded album and single artwork from the archives and story behind the album — including new interviews with Paul McCartney, and key album personnel — and track-by-track information, written by Amanda Petrusich, five replica handwritten lyric sheets and photo print, a 64-page ‘Wings In Morocco’ photo book, all housed in a numbered outer slipcase. The Red Rose Speedway download redemption card will provide access to all audio in HD 24/96kHz unlimited high-resolution versions.

Info:
Source:
universalmusic.jpg
Genre:  Rock
Quality:  Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format:  M2TS | 30.00Mbps
Length:  00:52:50 | 16.8Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1:  LPCM | 4608kbps | 96kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 2:  DTS-HD MA | 8107kbps | 96kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Language:  English

download71.png
subyshare1.jpghitfile1.jpgnelion.jpg

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Edited by 200mle
Nelion.me files only working.