Microsoft Office 2019

knightryder

• Administrator
On 5/14/2021 at 4:51 PM, Toon1 said:

Ok thank you , i got it working again but when i go and look at my account it says Office Mondo 2016 ? i tough't this was the 2019 version ? 

Help

office 365 turns into that. nothing to worry about

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
intersys

I managed to get the mondo version activated but I still get the non-genuine message even though Office still says "product activated" in the product information system

Also, when I run "check activation status" in KMS it reads "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product was activated but the owner should verify the Product Use Rights". So it is activated but MS still thinks it's not genuine.

• Thanks 1
mort7890

I found this problem with the latest update for windows, so I uninstalled all office, cleaned the registry then reinstalled and all appears okay. Think it is the click to run that creates the problem  as mine also said activated but a pop up stated that there was a problem with office (illegal software). But as I said it now works fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/4/2021 at 10:15 PM, draww said:

if you face this banner (license is not genuine notice)

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Go to File > Options > General > Privacy Settings
or Home > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Privacy Options > Privacy Settings.

@ dialog box, uncheck  “Enable optional connected experiences” option.Remove "GET GENUINE OFFICE You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine Office" notification

Rerun Office app

That's all  Tada

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 7/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, cbt said:

Go to File > Options > General > Privacy Settings
or Home > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Privacy Options > Privacy Settings.

@ dialog box, uncheck  “Enable optional connected experiences” option.Remove "GET GENUINE OFFICE You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine Office" notification

Rerun Office app

That's all  Tada

Got the same thing today

Solution did not work

Unclicked everything

Still did not work.

• Like 1
On 6/17/2021 at 11:13 AM, draww said:

Today I got a popup screen telling me that there's something wrong with the activation and the license is not genuine. So for non-genuine license follow one of the steps given here -> 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I had a tad of problems with registering at that link - I am now a Bot it appears, but got a link to Github and got it.

Ran the CMD file. I tried Option 2

It ran successfully

Opened Excel and no warning; opened Word and no warning

NB:

It does mention to exclude a file from Defender!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1